Profile for Poll > Reviews

Brave [DVD] [2012]
Brave [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Kelly Macdonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy granddaughter, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Brave [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
My 5 year old granddaughter loves this film as seen it at cinema. We bought it as she was always talking about it so now can watch it when she wants.

FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
Offered by 4GamersUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased son, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
My so loves playing football games and it seems this one has turned out to be one of the best.

E-Zee Multi-Purpose Folding 8" Step Stool White, Heavy Duty
E-Zee Multi-Purpose Folding 8" Step Stool White, Heavy Duty
Offered by Ur Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Small mother, 21 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my 85 year old mother as couldn't reach items in the kitchen cupboard, I was worried she would try and stand on a chair and fall. This stool is perfect as just high enough to reach cupboard but not too high to hurt herself if she fell.

Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by deep deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy hoovering, 21 Aug. 2013
I bought this Hoover for my 85 year old mother as all other hoovers are too heavy, it has turned out to be perfect for her. Although I do most of her hoovering it is perfect when she wants to be independent and do it herself.

Aqua Sphere Seal Kids 2 Clear Goggle - Pink/Clear Lens
Aqua Sphere Seal Kids 2 Clear Goggle - Pink/Clear Lens
Offered by AQUAVENTURERS SCUBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimming Granddaughter, 21 Aug. 2013
My 5 year old Granddaughter is learning to swim but found it uncomfortable to put her head under the water as it made her eyes sting, after using them only once she is already able to put her head under. She obviously likes them as didn't remove them whilst swimming.

Jan Constantine Romany Heart Design Small Fine China Mug
Jan Constantine Romany Heart Design Small Fine China Mug
Offered by Online Kitchenware

5.0 out of 5 stars Small coffee cup, 21 Aug. 2013
Perfect for my cup of coffee, really delicate and just the right size,makes the coffee seem to taste better. I know have 2 cups that are my cups alone.

Carefree Panty Liners Maxi Long Plus        24
Carefree Panty Liners Maxi Long Plus 24
Offered by Innox Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 4 July 2013
I bought these for my 85 year old mother as she found the normal ones to short, these have been perfect for her as extra long.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth hands, 4 July 2013
I bought these gloves for my daughter in law with some strong hand cream as she suffers with cracked sore skin. She now covers her hand in cream and puts on the gloves when she goes to bed. Made a real difference.

Good Ideas Non Slip Outdoor Step (1193) Half Step instantly reduces height of doorsteps. Mobility Aid.
Offered by Saving world

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe Mother, 4 July 2013
After seeing my 85 year old mother struggling to get up back door step I purchased this step, what a difference it has made she hasn't any trouble at all now and it is really solid yet light.

Berol Colour Broad Pen 1.1mm Nib - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24)
Berol Colour Broad Pen 1.1mm Nib - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Granddaughter, 4 July 2013
Very good pens, my granddaughter loves to colour and the pens go dry very quickly. These pens are still being used.

Page: 1 | 2