Profile for R. Ingham > Reviews

Content by R. Ingham

R. Ingham (West Yorkshire)

Gift Idea! ClassicDesing Corrective Myopic Optical Swim Goggle (Diopter -1.5 to -9.0), Price/Piece
Offered by Ayozen

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd bought them earlier, 8 Nov 2012
Having taken up swimming again and trying to swim in my contact lens someone recommended prescription goggles. Read the reviews on this one and was impressed and now having used them love them and wish I'd got some earlier. Fit well,don't leak or fog up and I am able to see again whilst swimming. Don't need to worry about losing my lens anymore. Would highly recommend.

Dog Tricks: Fun and Games for Your Clever Canine
Dog Tricks: Fun and Games for Your Clever Canine
by Mary Ray

4.0 out of 5 stars Training made easy, 11 Feb 2010
A very well written book with lots of pictures to help you and your dog do not only basic training but some neat tricks as well. The book was recommended to me by a canine behaviourist and I would pass this recommendation on to others.

Believe
Believe
Offered by MasterDVD

3.0 out of 5 stars Another one for the collection, 11 Dec 2009
This review is from: Believe (Audio CD)
Bought this as gift for my father so I have not listened to it as yet. As usual Kathrine sings beautifully but my father preferred the Ultimate Collections CD as the songs were more familiar. If you're a fan of Kathrine's this is one for the collection.

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as you'd expect, 11 Dec 2009
This review is from: The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
Another good CD with katherine jenkins singing a variety of well known songs as she does best. Bought this as a gift for my father but will be borrowing it myself

Swanson Cranberry 800mg (800mg, 180 Softgels)
Swanson Cranberry 800mg (800mg, 180 Softgels)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 9 Nov 2009
This came the the day after I ordered it which was brilliant service and I would recommend the company who supplied them. Having looked at other cranberry products there aren't many that I have found as capsules and these are easy to swallow, no unplesant taste and very good value for money.

I have not been taking them for long but have not had any recurring cystitis symptoms since so fingers crossed

It's Not Me It's You
It's Not Me It's You
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 28 Sep 2009
This review is from: It's Not Me It's You (Audio CD)
This is the first Lilly Allen CD I have purchased and I was well impressed. Would highly recommend.

Compeed Cold Sore Patch 15 Patches
Compeed Cold Sore Patch 15 Patches
Offered by AKA Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 7 April 2009
As a sufferer of cold sores this product was excellent. It soothed the symptoms staight away as it stated and I wore the patch whilst at work and out on an evening with no one actually noticing it unless I pointed it out to them. Have bought a second supply already in readiness of my next cold sore