Profile for Muthu > Reviews

Dvd ~ Jeff Bridges
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars The best movie ever, 21 Nov 2013
This is the best movie ever made. It envelops you in the environs of the movie, whether it's the city, the venue, the peoople. The characters are fully rounded and thoroughly engaging. The main actors are second to none. The story is brilliant, the secondary characters add to the film without distracting from anything. You've never seen Makin Whooppee until you've seen Michelle and Jeff (Suzie and Jack) do it and you will never see it as good again. I've watched it over and over again over at least 20 years and still love it as much. The heart and soul, the music and the passion and the grit. This is just like a list but as far as talking about this film, the list is endless. Ultimately it is one thing: perfect.

SENNHEISER MX80, BASS-DRIVEN STEREO IN EAR HEADPHONES, HIGHQUALITY
SENNHEISER MX80, BASS-DRIVEN STEREO IN EAR HEADPHONES, HIGHQUALITY

2.0 out of 5 stars Pants, 21 Nov 2013
Do people still say "Pants"? Anyway, if you're going to get Sennheiser don't get these, get something from the CX range, especially the CX 300iis. They are great little headphones, and former best headphones of the year. These MXs aren't just the poor relations, they are the relations that aren't even related; in fact the only genetic similarity is that they have wire and bits that go in your ear. What comes our of those earbuds is akin to putting your head under water and humming distonally.

Kitty Daisy & Lewis
Kitty Daisy & Lewis
Offered by Blind Owl Records
Price: 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Kitty Daisy & Lewis (Audio CD)
These are very talented siblings. This is a lovely addition to my collection. Every now and again one of their tracks come up when I'm on shuffle and it makes me happy. They have great voices, good musicians and great arrangements, I definitely recommend that you buy it.

Betty Blue - Director's Cut   [1986] [DVD]
Betty Blue - Director's Cut [1986] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Beatrice Dalle
Offered by FilmloverUK
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites., 21 Nov 2013
There are three films that I rate as all time favourites and this is one of them. It is perfect. It takes you there. it takes you up and down an emotional roller coaster, takes you across country with believable characters and makes you just glad that you watched it over and over again, every once in a while. Definitely get this version though, not the other.

An Education [DVD] [2009]
An Education [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Peter Sarsgaard
Price: 3.54

1.0 out of 5 stars bleh, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: An Education [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I watched it, hated it and gave it, rather guiltily but quickly away, I didn't want it to infect my other dvds.

Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black
Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound., 21 Nov 2013
I got these to replace my Sennheiser CX 200s, then my CX 300iis died as well, so they replaced them too. I must say they have done a very good job too. I had been a dyed in the wool Sennheaiser fan, which is why I can't spell the name. These Denons deliver a good sound across all genres of music and volumes. I mainly use them for my iPod Shuffle, but also, from time to time my Classic too. and I am impressed. The only problem is the wire: it's too short. However, they have included an extension; this, however, makes it too long. Also the quality of the wire is less than grand, rubs loudly against clothing, unless you wrap it around your ear. However, for the price I'd say it's well worth the money.

Stay Out EP
Stay Out EP
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songwriting, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Stay Out EP (MP3 Download)
She's very inventive and very talented. I want more of her work and want to see her live. And I love the song stay out about affected teenagers. She's very incisive.

Boy
Boy
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GO Nina, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Boy (MP3 Download)
Go Nina you're great. Love what you've done with your hair and your music leaves me wanting more and m ore.

Live Take EP
Live Take EP
Price: 3.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Nina is great, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Live Take EP (MP3 Download)
I can't wait till she releases an album. Though, thanks to Amazon, I can get quite a bit of her here. Love it

Once [DVD]
Once [DVD]
Dvd ~ Glen Hansard
Price: 4.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Once [DVD] (DVD)
It's a very real film, The way it's been shot, love story, documentary, it feels very intimate and well worth the time you spend with it.

Page: 1 | 2