Profile for Kelly Morrell > Reviews

Kelly Morrell

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device!, 7 July 2014
This is a great piece of kit for watching YouTube, BBC iPlayer and Netflix...I have cast other channels with varying success but overall am really pleased.
You do have to have your phone/table/laptop handy if you want to pause, rewind etc but if you can watch a film or programme uninterrupted then you too will be delighted with the Chromecast.

3 Pairs Ladies Exfoliating Spotty Scrub Gloves, Assorted Colours
3 Pairs Ladies Exfoliating Spotty Scrub Gloves, Assorted Colours
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a scrub-up, 7 July 2014
These are ok - pulling them on too quickly can make them ladder but they do the job just fine.
As with other reviews, I received 2 pink pairs and 1 blue pair so maybe don't expect to get one of each colour.

1.5 Litre HDPE Wide mouthed bottle (BLUE), by Nalgene
1.5 Litre HDPE Wide mouthed bottle (BLUE), by Nalgene
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality bottle, 7 July 2014
This bottle is really well made. I bought it for my husband to use for work and he loves the size but wishes it had a smaller opening since he finds it difficult to drink from whilst riding (passenger) in a moving vehicle without it getting all over his clothes.
It's BPA-free, sturdy and is resistant to tainting from flavoured drinks.

Expect the Worst
Expect the Worst

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Expect the Worst (MP3 Download)
Heard 'Expect the Worst' on my local community radio station and had to buy it just for that great track.
Have listened to many times since buying and it makes me smile each time.

Joules Seafarer Welly Boots Red 6 UK
Joules Seafarer Welly Boots Red 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Jolly wellies!, 7 July 2014
I returned the first pair as on the inside of one of the boots something had been smeared on the welly which had removed the gloss finish. The second pair also had a matt smear in the same place but was around half the size (and therefore half as noticeable) so I kept them.
I have a rather broad foot and so found these a little too snug - however, they are just for summer so a regular cotton sock is all that's needed, thus comfort is ok.
The sole, however, is remarkably thin. Walking my dog in a field was no joy as every stone could be felt underfoot...the same applied to the newly re-surfaced roads - I could feel every loose chipping!
So I can only assume that these are perfect for being on a boat or a sandy beach but somewhat impractical for walkers of varied terrain.
However! they are waterproof and quite adorable to look at.

Mavala Waterproof Mascara Night Blue 94603
Mavala Waterproof Mascara Night Blue 94603

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! A mascara I can get on with..., 7 July 2014
Love this mascara! It's a navy blue so much more subtle than the bright (lurid), electric blues available.
I struggle with mascaras, preferring them when really past their best and a little dry but this went on beautifully, first time, straight from the tube.
Think I might get black and brown too...
Many thanks - this is a great product.