Profile for A. Williams > Reviews

Content by A. Williams

A. Williams (Cleveland, England)

Speed Solving the Cube: Easy to Follow, Step-by-step Instructions for Many Popular 3-D Puzzles
by Dan Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value, 28 Mar 2010
I purchased this book with prior knowledge of how to solve the rubix cube, looking at the most basic way to solve it I thought was a bit difficult, I am now learning the CFOP method which I find very easy to navigiate around.

There is also instructions of how to solve 2x2x2 and 4x4x4 if you fancy a challenge.

All together this is more than worth the value and I think it is a must have!

WRISTBAND USB FLASH PEN DRIVE MEMORY STICK 4GB - Available in SIX colours - BRILLIANT GIFT
Offered by DJC Electronics Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, just one thing to be improved, 1 Nov 2009
This is a great product, amazing memory for it's size. Granted it is a little bulky but you can't expect any less if your strapping a memory pen to your wrist. I plugged it into the back of my computer for around 10 minutes and when I removed it the memory pen its self was still in due to the heat so be careful if your using it at the back of your computer. Also the memory pen isn't water proof so be careful when washing your hands etc. overall a great product though.