Profile for Lewis > Reviews

TOMOUNT 10pcs Black Rubber Rings for LED Headlight Headlamp Bicycle Bike
TOMOUNT 10pcs Black Rubber Rings for LED Headlight Headlamp Bicycle Bike
Offered by sowellwire

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2015
A good replacement for some misplaced rubber rings

Autoglym Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
Autoglym Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth

1.0 out of 5 stars Good cloth BUT, 20 Sept. 2015
Good cloth BUT, the quality of this cloth is known as a 70/30 300gsm microfibre towel. Shop around because you can get them for around 65p each...

C1510 SouthOrd 15 Piece Lock Pick Set
C1510 SouthOrd 15 Piece Lock Pick Set
Offered by UKBumpKeys

5.0 out of 5 stars The carry case is well made just like the tools, 7 April 2015
A quality set. For how small the tips of these tools are, the handles are very stiff. I am new to Lock Picking and I bought this set from many web recommendations and managed to pick a few locks already with them.

The carry case is well made just like the tools.

2 20ml syringes
2 20ml syringes
Offered by Muzamedical

5.0 out of 5 stars They're decent syringes! I bought these for measuring car ..., 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 2 20ml syringes (Misc.)
They're decent syringes! I bought these for measuring car shampoo and they work well even with gloopy stuff. I only wanted one but I cannot complain about getting two!

Autoglym 500ml Vinyl and Rubber Care
Autoglym 500ml Vinyl and Rubber Care

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this stuff, 5 Nov. 2014
I like this stuff, it applies easily, it smells lemony and leaves a superbly natural and fresh valeted look to any interior plastic. I apply with a dry (Kent) microfibre cloth and just wipe over the surface to leave a very even and new look. It does still leave surfaces rather slippery, but wherever you intend to apply this, is not an area you ever intend to touch. The anti-static properties seem to work rather well too, it's been applied for about a month now in a car of daily use and there is a negligible amount of dust on the applied surfaces.

Recommended.

Gelert Steel Hip Flask - Stainless Steel - Silver
Gelert Steel Hip Flask - Stainless Steel - Silver
Offered by AzureView

3.0 out of 5 stars or used to be because the chrome paint was all flaked off in the box leaving a 'raw' plastic coloured crap lid. But it works, 5 Nov. 2014
This is not a "Gelert" hip flask. What I got was a dodgy looking, black Chinese box with gold writing on it. I open it us to see that the top cap is plastic chrome effect, or used to be because the chrome paint was all flaked off in the box leaving a 'raw' plastic coloured crap lid.

But it works.

Silverline 250318 Grille and Wheel Brush, 370 mm
Silverline 250318 Grille and Wheel Brush, 370 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brush. It's nice and soft and really fits ..., 5 Nov. 2014
Good brush. It's nice and soft and really fits well into my alloys. What's good about this tool is that it gets right to the back of the wheel, a clean that most cars usually go without. Doesn't scratch either. Just use it with a good wheel cleaner and it's great.

Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner (3 78 Litres)
Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner (3 78 Litres)
Offered by EuroCarParts

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is really good. I bought it because I believe it will ..., 5 Nov. 2014
This stuff is really good. I bought it because I believe it will last forever. I've made a 1L bottle and done 4 cars and a van with it and only used half the bottle.

The only way I can describe what this does to plastics is: It reconditions it back to an original state. The surface is factory new, there is absolutely no residue on the surface, which is why it makes it perfect to apply new dressings (I used Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber care). I have also used this to clean floor mats to test out its "fabric conditioning" properties. Again, that works a treat. Damp a mat with a water mist spray, spray on 1:10 of this stuff, agitate, hose off, new carpets.

I use this stuff with a bucket of water and a damp (Kent) microfibre cloth and a few toothbrushes/detailing brushes. Spray, wipe over with damp cloth, new plastic. Obviously it doesn't remove scratches or something tough like paint, but it does a great job at normal dirt and grease. Especially on the steering wheel and stereo controls where usually there is visible grease around the knobs.

Not only is it useful for car stuff, but I've also used it to clean trainers and walking boots, just remember to rinse it out afterwards and it's not an issue. (I say this because sometimes shoe manufactures state that you shouldn't use fabric softeners on their products) It's useful for this due to the amount of foam it produces while cleaning, the dirt suspends in that foam and then washes away. A small amount of this (1:10) on a toothbrush can make a surprising amount of foam from nothing.

I like it. It really is an All-Purpose Cleaner. Well done Meguiars.

AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe
AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe

5.0 out of 5 stars It absolutely works. Got it, ripped it out ..., 8 Sept. 2014
It absolutely works.

Got it, ripped it out of the box in a mad dash to cure my deaf left ear. After 20 mins of squirting around, some wax came out and I can now hear again, I don't know why I didn't buy this sooner.

Buy it even if your ear isn't blocked.

Orabrush Tongue Cleaner Fresh Breath Brush with Scraper ( Eco Pack )
Orabrush Tongue Cleaner Fresh Breath Brush with Scraper ( Eco Pack )
Offered by Dental Mania UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This actually works, 16 May 2014
I tried it, it worked. I was surprised. Just scrapes the gunk clean off. Your tongue can breathe when this is used!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5