Profile for jeanniety > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
In The Lonely Hour
In The Lonely Hour

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: In The Lonely Hour (Audio CD)
A great CD.

Yacht Rock
Yacht Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Yacht Rock (Audio CD)
Brilliant!

Fresh Doubt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thriller series Book 1)
Fresh Doubt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thriller series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars A little predictable but also some unnecessary twists that didn't make sense - didn't see the ..., 7 Aug 2014
A little predictable but also some unnecessary twists that didn't make sense - didn't see the need for some characters.

Karrimor Womens Bodmin Mid lll L Weathertite Trekking and Hiking Boots K604-DGC-149 Dark Grey/Cochineal 6 UK, 39 EU, 7 US
Offered by Yeomans Outdoor Leisure

3.0 out of 5 stars OK purchase, 9 Nov 2013
I have used my previous walking boots so much that they have splits all over them. The need for a new pair prompted this purchase but they arrived damaged - one of the hooks was jammed, but the use of a screwdriver sorted the problem. These boots don't fit as well as my previous boots - they are not fitted and are 'wide' around the instep - I have a narrow foot which were 'hugged' by my other shoes. I bought these boots because of the name and the sensible price and I have kept them only because I couldn't be bothered sending them back. They do the job though - are waterproof and sturdy.

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971) [DVD]
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gene Wilder

5.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned but good, 9 Nov 2013
I bought this to use in class with my Year 4 and 5 children as it has a 'U' rating whereas the newer version is a PG. The children loved it!

Bon Voyage Travel Journal: A Travel Journal
Bon Voyage Travel Journal: A Travel Journal
by Susie Ghahremani
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Nov 2013
My daughter is going travelling and I bought this for her to use whilst she is away. The postcards in the middle are a great idea and a good way to remind her to write home!!

Seiko Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet SSB037P1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 9 Nov 2013
This was bought as a 21st birthday present and was exactly what they wanted. A gerat purchase - good value for money.

Sony 4GB MP3 Player with Clip and USB Connection - Red (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Walkman - fab buy, 8 Oct 2013
I purchased this Walkman as an 'extra' for my partner's birthday and it
is a great buy. As usual the Amazon service was efficient andIt arrived quickly.
The only thing I would say is that the red is a pinkier red than I thought it would be
but my partner thinks it's great anyway.

Children of Winter
Children of Winter
by Berlie Doherty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Children of Winter (Paperback)
A perfect book to use when teaching the Plague and Eyam. My pupils are loving the story which we have on tape too and the written work is excellent.

Camel Active Women's Tay Brandy/Timber Side Zip Boots 775.72.01 5.5 UK, 38.5 EU, 7.5 US
Offered by Activefashionworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and very warm!, 30 Jan 2013
I managed to buy these boots on offer and they are one of the best purchases I've made.
They are comfortable, warm and trendy - everything I wanted and more. Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2