Profile for yellowhair > Reviews

yellowhair

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Wheeled Lawnmower
Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Wheeled Lawnmower

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuts very well and has a good grass collection box, 4 May 2016
Cuts very well and has a good grass collection box. Cable is a bit short so I have to use an extension lead. The mower is difficult to turn when reaching the end of the lawn as it is quite heavy and bulky.

Aurora AS800CD Cross Cut Paper Shredder with 8 Sheet Capacity and Large Waste Bin

4.0 out of 5 stars Aurora AS800CD cross cut paper shredder., 22 Nov. 2015
Had used it for 7 months when the sensor packed up, so although the shredder was working it would not switch on when paper was offered up. Emailed Aurora and a replacement was sent within a few days so excellent service. All I had to do was provide proof of purchase from Amazon so just as well I kept the order confirmation. Also I did not have to send back the failed unit so just took it down to the refuse centre.

Gem Easy Access SLR Camera Case for Canon EOS 60D, 600D, 1100D
Gem Easy Access SLR Camera Case for Canon EOS 60D, 600D, 1100D
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

3.0 out of 5 stars Have used it for quite a while now and can ..., 22 Nov. 2015
Have used it for quite a while now and can carry my Canon DSLR 600D camera but no room for the zoom lens. Did not work well attached to my rucksack belt as it was too overbalanced and didn't hang straight.

CANON CLI-551XL M Ink Magenta
CANON CLI-551XL M Ink Magenta

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon CLI=551XL ink cartridge, 22 Nov. 2015
Same comments as posted for the Cyan cartridge

Canon CLI-551C XL  C Ink Cartridge in Blister Packaging with Security Cyan
Canon CLI-551C XL C Ink Cartridge in Blister Packaging with Security Cyan

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected but note some cartridges are not XL and ..., 22 Nov. 2015
As expected but note some cartridges are not XL and are almost the same price. You get 11ml in an XL pack and only 7ml in the non XL pack. Still very expensive compared to compatible cartridges but haven't yet taken the plunge and tried them.

iPhone SE Screen Protector, Anker Xtreme Scratch Terminator Ultra-Clear Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for iPhone SE / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Anker scratch terminator tempered glass, 22 Nov. 2015
The instructions were clear to follow but had to remove the screen after first fitting as I could not get rid of two air bubbles. Re-cleaned the screen using the sticky tape to remove dust and the second application was fine. Also fitted the stick on button but then the fingerprint recognition did not work so removed it .It was easy to remove. Overall very pleased with the product.

Norton Security With Backup 2.0 25GB: 1 User, 10 Devices [2015] (PC/Mac/iOS/Android)
Offered by Retail-ABC - VAT Registered

4.0 out of 5 stars Problems with Norton helpdesk, 23 May 2015
I had a lot of trouble trying to download this from the website. I started a chat session with Norton and he said there was a problem with my computer and they would fix it, but the remote link would not work. So they said they would telephone me and talk me through what I needed to do.
I waited several days and no phone call, so I tried again to download the software and this time it worked. A few days later I had the phone call but was out so they left a message. They were not aware that I had now got it to work. Maybe it is something to do with Windows 8.1 and the sooner I upgrade to Windows 10 the better. I must admit I have very little confidence in the Norton Indian call centre. Previously I had Norton 360 with backup and I had a lot of problems with my backup disk being full and because it was encrypted it took ages to delete files. I had over 500,000 files on my 2TB backup disk. The call centre were not much help, even with the remote link and I could watch what they did. They did help me set up a new backup file so I was able to delete the old files manually by accessing the backup drive.

Hornby / Peco Signal & Points Control 25 Core Multicore Cable 7/0.2mm(Priced by the 1 Metre)(CB627)
Offered by Brimal Components

4.0 out of 5 stars 25 Core Multicore Cable 7/0.2mm(Priced by the 1 Metre)(CB627), 8 Feb. 2015
Just what we wanted but colours not in the right order for connecting to D-connectors using the Defence Standard Colour Chart.

Seagate STBV2000200 2 TB Expansion USB 3.0 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Seagate STBV2000200 2 TB Expansion USB 3.0 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says, 16 Sept. 2014
Working well and no problems so far. Have it permanently connected to my computer with regular backups ongoing. Sits under worktop as it is laid flat and not upright.

Canon PGI525BK Twinpack Ink Cartridges
Canon PGI525BK Twinpack Ink Cartridges

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon PGi525BK Ink Cartridge (pack of 2), 7 April 2014
Quite good value for money as they are larger than the standard cartridges. Not sure however why I also need the Canon CLi-526 black cartridge as well as these larger cartridges are also black for my Canon Pixma MG6250 printer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4