Profile for Mr. ML EDDIFORD > Reviews

Content by Mr. ML EDDIFORD

Mr. ML EDDIFORD (Blackpool, Lancashire, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
SEO Gold: Tricks & Tips on How to Rank High in Google in 2014 (Special Bonus: Includes SEO Secrets from an Underground Whale)
Price: 2.70

4.0 out of 5 stars SEO Gold., 2 Jun 2014
Having previously known next to nothing about SEO, I read this cover to cover twice at least, and I still dip back into it once in a while. I'm no SEO wiz kid now and I still don't fully understand the why's and where fore's, but imagine where i'd be without reading this.

my own website has begun to make improvements in the standing of google etc. So that's a start, but it's going to take some time to get myself to the top without paying for it.

It's well worth the read, if you need to get your web site notice more.

TOP 10 SEO TIPS (EZ Website Promotion)
TOP 10 SEO TIPS (EZ Website Promotion)

3.0 out of 5 stars TOP 10 SEO TIPS, 2 Jun 2014
It's short and to the point, but not sure I fully understood it all.

I didn't even know what SEO was until I got this book, just kept hearing it popup in conversations and on the net.

Well, at least I know and understand it a bit more now, so not a total waste of time.

Battleship
Battleship

1.0 out of 5 stars Battleship., 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Battleship (App)
For some unknown reason, it doesn't matter how many times I try to download this to my android phone.
It never appears.

So it's totally useless.
I was so looking forward to bringing back my childhood.....lol.

Never mind.

Travel Interpreter
Travel Interpreter
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Interpreter., 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Travel Interpreter (App)
It does what it's supposed to do.
It's easy to use & so far I've used it in Japan, Germany, & France touring holidays and in Prague on a weekend break.

It's just polite to try and say hello and thank you as well as try to order from a menu when you can't understand what it is your looking at. Nice one.. Thank you.

OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation
OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation (App)
It does what you'd expect.

it works fine on my Android phone and I've found it useful, right down to walking at street level as well as planning journeys in my car.

A great freeby.

Photographer's Tools Free
Photographer's Tools Free

2.0 out of 5 stars Photographer's tools free., 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Photographer's Tools Free (App)
There nothing free in this world. although it may be free to download, it isn't always free to run.
Then there's the pesky advertising that comes with them. And half the time the freebies don't work
properly, if at all.

It's often better to pay a little to avoid all this hassle, what ever you do, read others comments before you commit.

How to Set Up Photography Lighting for a Home Studio
How to Set Up Photography Lighting for a Home Studio
Price: 1.90

3.0 out of 5 stars How to set up Photography lighting for a home studio, 2 Jun 2014
This is a fairly quick and easy book to read and understand.
It's just a lot more basic than I had hoped for.
So, not one I would recommend to anyone who knows there photography skills.

However, for a total novice it would be very informative, but a few diagrams wouldn't have gone amiss to visually show
what each particular lighting pattern is that is being discussed.

You can get plenty of free video guides on this subject on you tube and discussions on photography chat forums that may be better.

Wedding Portrait Posing
Wedding Portrait Posing

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Portrait poses., 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wedding Portrait Posing (App)
It's an ok book, it's easy to follow, the images are fine, I was just hoping for more of it.
But what there is of it is great.

Nikon Setup Guides
Nikon Setup Guides

1.0 out of 5 stars This APP is Rubbish as it doesn't work on my SAMSUNG G NOTE v1, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nikon Setup Guides (App)
This app crashes on opening. I've deleted and re-uploaded from several sources and none of them work.
Please get it sorted.

Hoya 77mm HMC NDX8 Screw-in Filter
Hoya 77mm HMC NDX8 Screw-in Filter
Offered by Bliss St
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 77mm 8x ND Screw in filter by HOYA, 17 Mar 2014
We all know the HOYA Brand name equals quality at a reasonable price the glass is crystal clear and therefore helps produce great images. It does what it's meant to do, and I will always by a replacement if I ever, lost or damaged it some how. It's worth every star recommended. Mark Eddiford. Pro-Photographer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11