Profile for twinketoes > Reviews

ladies long Kaftan beautiful tropical Parrot print celery green
ladies long Kaftan beautiful tropical Parrot print celery green
Offered by Charisma Bazaar

4.0 out of 5 stars good product - well finished, 24 Aug. 2015
I have ordered from this supplier before and am very happy with this kaftan. the fit is good it is very light and comfortable to wear.

The Independence of Miss Mary Bennet
The Independence of Miss Mary Bennet

3.0 out of 5 stars A cracking read !, 9 July 2015
I'm still reading this but nearing the end so I will comment. this is an intriguing story of what might have happened to Lizzie and Mr Darcy! A little far- fetched at times, I'm not sure if the characters would have used the language that Ms McCullough has given the and one or two adventures seem a bit hard to swallow , however , it's still a cracking read and I'm enjoying it immensely.

Summer Recipes Without the Calories: Sample Recipes from the Popular Without the Calories Series

4.0 out of 5 stars left wanting more!, 2 July 2015
I love the recipes by this lady. I've tried two or three and they are all delicious and easy to prepare and make but I only appear to have five or six recipes in this book and I want more!
I have tried to contact the author/ publicist to enquire where I can purchase books by Justine but so far, no luck. this is such an easy, delicious, healthy way of eating - please can I have some more?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2015 11:57 AM BST

The Rose Girls
The Rose Girls

4.0 out of 5 stars you can almost smell the roses!, 11 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Rose Girls (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, I could almost smell the flowers! I also found the description of the personality disorder intriguing as. I knew someone who fit this quite a lot

Kindle Paperwhite (6th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with my new paper white kindle but I find ..., 4 Jun. 2015
I'm very happy with my new paper white kindle but I find the touch screen needs a little getting used to. for example, my previous kindle did not have touch screen but I could turn pages by just clicking the page turner with my thumb - I didn't have to physically move my hand at all. now I have to lift my finger to turn pages. that said I'm loving the in-built light, I can read in any surroundings without having to have an external source of light. I was given both kindles as presents but my original kindle after four years began to 'black out' pages and jump from pages to page unexpected. all in all, I'm very happy with my new kindle

The 5:2 Diet: Single Serving Vegetarian Recipes
The 5:2 Diet: Single Serving Vegetarian Recipes

3.0 out of 5 stars good recipes, 30 July 2014
This is an interesting book of recipes and all the recipes are for one person! My husband isn't doing the 5/2 so I need recipes for one. It can be very difficult to work out if the ingredients serve two or more! I would recommend this book to anyone contemplating this lifestyle ( because it's not really a diet). I would also recommend Dr Michael. Mosley's book - it too has some excellent recipes. I have been following his book for four weeks now and I have lost 12lbs. This is the best 'diet' I have ever followed and believe me I have done them all! It is so easy because it is only for two days so you don't get the dreaded temptations to stray.

The Politics of Washing: Real Life in Venice
The Politics of Washing: Real Life in Venice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look behind the face of " La Serenissima", 21 May 2014
Loved this book about Venice! I love Venice and have visited three times but this made me think about the people who live ( or cannot afford to live) there. I had no idea that the real Venetians were being pushed out of their city!

The Firm: The Troubled Life of the House of Windsor
The Firm: The Troubled Life of the House of Windsor

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 21 May 2014
This gave me a new slant on the Prince Charles/Princess Diana story. I used to think Diana was wonderful but of course, there are always two sides to every marriage.

The Queen's Man
The Queen's Man

4.0 out of 5 stars Good historical novel, 20 April 2014
This review is from: The Queen's Man (Kindle Edition)
This book has been really well researched and gives one a different take on the character of The Lionheart. I have read quite a few of Sharon Penman's books and always enjoy them

The French Gardener
The French Gardener

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Santa Montefiori, 20 April 2014
I really like her books, they have everything, romance and are quite unjudgemental. She really transport the reader to the location

Page: 1 | 2