Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Simple Gift (The Gaian Consortium Series Book 3)
A Simple Gift (The Gaian Consortium Series Book 3)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love overcoming all-a great continuation from Breath of Life, 20 Aug 2013
Read this as soon as I could after the previous book in - well it's not really a series - but the full length book with these characters in it. My only problem was that it finished but it has made me look for more of this Authors work which again are easy,romantic reads with a bite of tension to them.

Breath of Life (The Gaian Consortium Series Book 1)
Breath of Life (The Gaian Consortium Series Book 1)
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful & romantic modern twist on a classic, 20 Aug 2013
I wouldn't say this is simply a re-telling of beauty and the beast as it is so much more due to the setting and characters involved. The feelings between the two main characters swept me up in the story so much I read it in one sitting & straight away downloaded the novella following on the end of this book.

Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 1)
Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 1)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant,sexy,thriller - so glad I found this book-can't wait for next one!, 20 Aug 2013
The only disappointment with this book is that it ends!! I almost rang in work to take a day off so I could finish it! Glad I didn't & got to savour it more as book 2 is only just released and I wouldn't care if I had to buy the hardback copy or import it - yes, it is that good. I refuse to write any spoilers but if you love Lost Girl, witches who kick ass & HOT guys you'd love to grind on down with - read this.

Paperboy: An Enchanting True Story of a Belfast Paperboy Coming to Terms with the Troubles
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars true work of fiction!, 4 Aug 2013
Had good points but WOODY WAS NOT THE DRUMMER IN BAY CITY ROLLERS!!! Hope this is known to be fiction as there is no way this is a true depiction of the where the author lived. Although he lived in the vicinity, this is a rose coloured glasses depiction of what he may have thought others not in his middle class neighborhood experienced. All in all OK but poor research let this down.

Dominic (A Vampire Biker Short Story Series) Season 1 Episode 1 (Disciples of the Damned)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very moreish, 6 Jun 2013
Short story making me look up more of series ans carry on reading. All in all a V good read

Seer's Hope (Book One of The Seer Trilogy)
Seer's Hope (Book One of The Seer Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for more, 6 Jun 2013
Thought this was a YA but not disappointed to find it wasn't. Characters and plot great. Put me in mind of Goddes By Accident by P C Cast. Looking forward to rest in series.

Blue-Collar Boys - Service Calls: Erotic Short Fiction Stories
Blue-Collar Boys - Service Calls: Erotic Short Fiction Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars Short,sharp erotica, 6 Jun 2013
Not what I expected. Short so character development limited but raunchy and out there for a quicke read to three

Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 4/4S - Lavender/Purple
Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 4/4S - Lavender/Purple
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed, 6 Jun 2013
Bought for my son to protect his IPhone with his favourite coloured case. So practical I dont worry he can harm the phone

The Crystal Warrior (The Crystal Warriors Book 1)
The Crystal Warrior (The Crystal Warriors Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful,tried to read in one go!, 6 Jun 2013
Loved this so much I immediately went for the other two available. Great stories, loved the hero and hated the heroines mother!

101 Kids Choice Knock Knock Jokes
101 Kids Choice Knock Knock Jokes
Price: 1.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what kids want, 23 May 2013
My 10 yr old son loved this despite not being very interested when I told him I had downloaded to his Ipad

Page: 1 | 2 | 3