Profile for graywriter1 > Reviews

Content by graywriter1

graywriter1 (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Lighting Dynasty CREE LED Torch, Super Bright, Adjustable Focus, DURACELL Batteries Included [Energy Class A]
Offered by Fantastic led torches

5.0 out of 5 stars A TRULY BRIGHT LIGHT ..., 6 May 2015
I bought this torch solely and simply because we have to climb under the stairs to read the gas meter and it's difficult to read those blasted numbers .. BUT ... not any more. I have to say this torch is smaller than I thought it would be, but what a light it gives out!! A bright white/blue light which now means we don't have to get on our knees any more and can read the meter from the doorway!! If I could, I'd give it TEN STARS and recommend it highly.

Medipaq Shoe Stretchers LADIES x 2 - Put an end to your bunions and blisters!
Medipaq Shoe Stretchers LADIES x 2 - Put an end to your bunions and blisters!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

2.0 out of 5 stars Cinderella can't go to the Ball ....., 5 May 2015
hard to say "I don't like it" when it was exactly what I bought ... BUT .... I can't get them into my size 4 shoes and they are advertised as fitting Ladies shoes sizes 3 to 7. Have to return and ask for a refund ..

Hotpoint Ltd TVHM80CP AQUARIUS 8kg Load Vented Tumble Dryer Class C White
Hotpoint Ltd TVHM80CP AQUARIUS 8kg Load Vented Tumble Dryer Class C White
Offered by In Stock Appliances

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Star Perfection from Hotpoint, as always., 24 April 2015
This is a fabulous machine. I gave my old Aquarius to a neighbour(a 5kg drier almost 20 years old and still working). I've had tumble driers for over 45 years and wouldn't be without one. I was concerned about the venting hose as mine is attached to a fitment in the kitchen wall, but I needn't have worried. There was a brand new hose inside the drum which fitted simply into place in the back of the machine and on into the vent. The door doesn't have a switch to open (or lock) it but just pulls open and the drum is huge with what I can only call 'fins' to toss the washing into the warm air. I expected the drier to start as soon as I turned the dial but you set it to the time you want then press the 'start' button. Obviously there is a hot and warm selection, but I've never once used the hot selection - which maybe why my machines have lasted so long? From choosing this one, through communication about delivery, this transaction couldn't have been better.

Kacha Kacha Knitting Counter-1-1/2" X 2-1/2"
Kacha Kacha Knitting Counter-1-1/2" X 2-1/2"
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Little Item, 15 April 2015
brilliant little item, well made and easy to use. highly recommended

Grey's Anatomy - Season 3 [DVD]
Grey's Anatomy - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ellen Pompeo
Offered by MediaMine

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey's Anatomy Series 3 and 4, 9 April 2015
I bought Season 3 and 4 for my husband who was disappointed when Sky chose to remove them from their Box Set selection. He is so pleased, I will now have to buy the rest of the sets, won't I???

Adam Truro Fireplace Suite with Blenheim Electric Fire, 2000 Watt, Ivory
Adam Truro Fireplace Suite with Blenheim Electric Fire, 2000 Watt, Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars A STUNNING PURCHASE WORTHY OF FIVE STARS, 23 Mar. 2015
I ordered this FOUR days ago and I'm now sat, surprised by its style and beauty. Okay, okay, I know it's only a fireplace, but it is stunning. I shopped around before I bought - a local outlet wanted £831 for something very similar!! Who would know MDF could be so expensive???? This little beauty has made such a difference to our living room; it is sleek and stylish and worth every single penny paid. Delivery was quick and efficient too.
To those of you worried about 'noise' - there is the usual 'hum' when the fan heater is turned on; something to be expected with a fan heater I'd have thought so I do wonder why those who made a comment about it did so??
All in all, I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone attracted by its style. It is a stunner!!

Tea Bag Squeezer Clamp Strainer
Tea Bag Squeezer Clamp Strainer
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE GADGET, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Tea Bag Squeezer Clamp Strainer
if you want to squeeze the last little drop from a teabag, without burning you fingers, then this little gadget is for you!! I bought this for my husband, who tended to use two spoons to strain his teabag. I thought, if nothing else, it would cause some amusement, but he is delighted with it. Well done Chef Aid. Great little gadget!!

Womans Weekly Cook Book Over 300 Recipes
Womans Weekly Cook Book Over 300 Recipes
by Womans Weekly

5.0 out of 5 stars so I bought it and I am delighted I did so, 17 Jan. 2015
I saw this book being talked about on facebook and wondered ..... so I bought it and I am delighted I did so. It might have been printed in 1978 ( some say the decade that taste forgot) but it is a fabulous little book. There are loads and loads of comments and advice - some I never knew about. but basically it's a smashing cook book with ideas not mentioned any more. It wouldn't be difficult to update any - if you felt you needed to that is.

May Angels Watch Over You Inspirational Coin
May Angels Watch Over You Inspirational Coin

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2015
this is a gentle and very beautiful coin ....

The Wit and Wisdom of Nigel Farage [Blank book]
The Wit and Wisdom of Nigel Farage [Blank book]
by Ebury Press

1.0 out of 5 stars feeling thoroughly conned ....., 25 Dec. 2014
feeling thoroughly conned ... I do have to agree with other comments. I didn't extend the comments either and feel thoroughly insulted to have fallen for what is little more then an Establishment con trick. £3.49 may not seem like a lot of money, but as a so-called joke played on the vulnerable, it is disgusting. I am so very sick of the constant and never-ending jokes against those who support Nigel Farage and Ebery Press would appear to be right in the midst of the Establishment trickery. Disgusted ..
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2015 10:02 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8