Profile for sj > Reviews

Content by sj

sj

Page: 1 | 2
Matrix Anabolic Gold 5KG takes protein powders to the next level, combining a powerful 86% protein purity, 4:1:1 Leucine dominant Amino Acid ratio. (Chocolate)
Offered by Supplement-Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the price, 30 July 2014
Works well and tastes good too.

Curved Focus Pad Black Pair
Curved Focus Pad Black Pair
Offered by MAXSTRENGTH

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 30 July 2014
Brilliant gloves proffesional company.

Duragadget Car Charger for Navman S30 S50 S70 S90i 530 3D S50 3D S70 3D S90 3D S100 S150 S200 F20 N20
Offered by DSN Marketing UK

1.0 out of 5 stars snapped, 1 Nov. 2013
This charger wire snapped in a matter of days. Its a short wire and on my car the lighter hole isnt that far away from the window but it would spring out of the sat nav and a couple of times hit me on the arm or hand and could be quite painful.

I cant imagine the wire being long enough for any bodys car. Before you buy a charger make sure you find out the length of the wire.

the wire being too short made the end snap off as there was too much pressure on the wire. I had to charge the sat nav in advance which proved to be very annoying on long journeys when the battery would die. Luckily my husband has journey planner on his phone so we have been using that.

Duronic 20m Professional Gold Headed Network Cable - Black - High Speed Premium Quality Cat6a / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars bargin, 1 Nov. 2013
Not much I can say about this item except it was a complete bargin. Very good price works well. Its actually a really good stable wire and thick so feels alot more secure when you plug it in

Nikon Uc-E6 Usb Cable for Coolpix Series
Nikon Uc-E6 Usb Cable for Coolpix Series
Offered by Dragon Trading

3.0 out of 5 stars ok product, 1 Nov. 2013
I wouldn't buy this wire if you had thousands of pictures to upload as it falls out quite often. So you have to stand there holding it in place. But it works well and does the job and for the price you cant complain.

Berlitz: Brussels Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Brussels Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Jack Altman

3.0 out of 5 stars it did the job, 29 Oct. 2013
Our weekend in Brussels was made simple with our little pocketbook guide. Although you get the little leaflets at the eurostar desk any way, we found that the book gave just a little bit more in terms of background history. So we could properly research the places we wanted to visit before we got there. It was made much more easy by this straightforward guide.
knowing what we wanted to do before we got there was important to us as we had such little time there.

I did however find that there were a number of better guide books. This book did the job and would I buy it again?... yes. It was informative and a good price and small enough to put in your back pocket.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2014 11:52 AM GMT

Classic 1000 Cake & Bake Recipes (Classic 1000 Cookbook)
Classic 1000 Cake & Bake Recipes (Classic 1000 Cookbook)
by Wendy Hobson

3.0 out of 5 stars I like to bake, 28 Oct. 2013
My husband is a chef so we have receipies coming out of our ears and although I found some of the dishes tastey and clever I thought alot of the receipies were bland and not original enough.

maybe im just being picky but I dont think there is anything in this book worth shouting from the rooftops. It has nothing unique in it and although I will still continue to use it I can safely say I do have a number of better cook books.

In Car Charger for Navman Mio Moov S Series S300 S305 S400 S401 S409 S500 S501 S507 S505 S550 S555 S563 S567 S600 S700 S760 Sat Nav GPS 12V 24V Power Lead
Offered by Digital Accessories Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars finally a charger that doesnt break, 28 Oct. 2013
I have had 6 sat nav chargers in the past 2 years and it gets extremely frustrating when they turn up and the lead is so short it ends up breaking. But this lead is suprisingly long. Great buy

Tala Pastry Cutters
Tala Pastry Cutters
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic buy, 28 Oct. 2013
This was a great buy firstly the fact that it comes with a case is a plus as when you buy them from the supermarkets they dont tend to. I have them in the cupboard and can find all the sizes really quickly.

Secondly there are a number of different sizes so helped us to make out tree cookies (by stacking the different sizes up)

And thirdly they are strong and don't go rusty when washed.
I Would buy these again and again.

Sandisk 16GB MicroSDHC (MicroSD) Memory Card For Samsung Galaxy S II S2 4G | Galaxy i9103 R | Conquer 4G | Exhibit 4G | Dart Mobile Phone
Offered by DigiBits

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with product, 28 Oct. 2013
There is not much I can say about this card as it holds a good amount of memory and I have 6 different cards so its trust worthy and a good buy to store information and pictures

Page: 1 | 2