ARRAY(0xae000f0c)

Profile for Mrs. M H. > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M H.

Mrs. M H.

Page: 1 | 2
An Orkney Boyhood (Flashbacks)
An Orkney Boyhood (Flashbacks)
by Duncan Cameron Mackenzie
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Factual., 18 April 2014
A very factual account of boyhood in the Scottish Islands. I enjoyed the memories it brought back to me of my own childhood in a country town in Scotland. The boy is now a man and a very charming one, who has done a lot with his life, and I was very pleased to make his acquaintance.

Sabichi 1-Function Slim Line Shower Head and Hose
Sabichi 1-Function Slim Line Shower Head and Hose
Price: 6.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money Shower Fitting., 4 Jan 2014
I bought this as I only needed the shower head, and was most pleasantly surprised by its function. I have the tube and fitting for future use, and can't believe how good it is for the price I paid.

Ibili Venus 24 cm Omelette Pan
Ibili Venus 24 cm Omelette Pan
Price: 12.83

5.0 out of 5 stars My Tortillas will be so much better now., 4 Jan 2014
I have no complaints whatsoever with this pan. I read from one reviewer that the top pan came loose during use, but if used properly this should not happen. It has to be loose detach it, but care must be taken to fit the lock in place when using to turn the omelette. The handles are loose by design, as they can be removed for cleaning or using in the oven. I am happy with my purchase.

Eastpak Suitcase Transfer S, 50 cm, 42 liters, Mental Brown, EK66123E
Eastpak Suitcase Transfer S, 50 cm, 42 liters, Mental Brown, EK66123E

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Heaven, 18 April 2013
This is a good looking, compact, weekend or overnight bag, which holds much more than one would expect. I love the smoothness of movement, and agree with other comments that it does not stand easily if badly packed, but that is easily remedied. I have used it for 4 days away (I am a woman), and was able to pack all my essentials, only using a large handbag for small extras.
I am saving up for the medium size now!!

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and White Bracelet
Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and White Bracelet
Price: 30.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady's watch, 18 April 2013
I bought this for a young girl, because it looked lovely, and it was. One little thing was wrong - the catch was a bit stiff, but with a little bit of patience, I released it, rather than return it, as it was a Christmas present. The 2-year guarantee is a good selling point for me.

Kahuna Ladies Watch KLS-0139L with Turquoise Dial and Brown Leather Strap
Kahuna Ladies Watch KLS-0139L with Turquoise Dial and Brown Leather Strap
Offered by British Watch Company
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday watch, 18 April 2013
I neded a nice watch for everyday use, and this one fitted the bill perfectly. I am delighted with it, especially since it has a 2-year guarantee.

Yamaha F310 Full Size Acoustic Guitar - Natural
Yamaha F310 Full Size Acoustic Guitar - Natural
Price: 106.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 18 April 2013
My little grandson had a junior size guitar and I wanted to buy his first full size one. His father (a guitarist since he was 12 years old), gave the thumbs up when I told him about it, and the little one was over the moon with his new guitar. was delighted with my purchase.

Timex Ironman Men's Digital Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Black Fabric and Canvas Strap T5K413

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out!, 18 April 2013
This was bought for a 10 year old who loves Iron Man, and he was delighted with his unexpected present.

Women Long Puffer Puffa Padded Coat Jacket Parka Funnel Faux Dawn Winter Warm
Women Long Puffer Puffa Padded Coat Jacket Parka Funnel Faux Dawn Winter Warm
Offered by Krisp Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Jacket, 18 April 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter, as a warm coat for school. It was a lovely stylish coat which she loves, and well worth the cost.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Shrug, 18 April 2013
I bought three of these shrugs bcause I loved the image. I wondered about the colours because you don't always get true colours transferred to the catalogue, but all three are bright and vibrant colours, exactly as portrayed. The garment is perfect for wearing with a dress, skirt or trousers, and the sleeve detail adds a touch of elegance. I am very happy with my purchase and will get a lot of use from it. Well done ROMAN ORIGINALS.

Page: 1 | 2