Profile for T Hope > Reviews

Content by T Hope

T Hope

My First Crossword Puzzle Book (Dover Little Activity Books)
My First Crossword Puzzle Book (Dover Little Activity Books)
by Anna Pomaska

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 Mar 2014
I ordered this for my child to complete in the car on a long journey & am very disappointed in it. It is a tiny, just over 4 inches by 5.5 inches big & the puzzles only have 3 words to complete on every 2 pages. He will complete it before we are a quarter of the way there.

Would not recommend, expensive for what it is.

Nostalgia Game: The Game that Recalls the Past
Nostalgia Game: The Game that Recalls the Past
Offered by Glamstation UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic Board Game, 23 Feb 2011
I bought this as a stockingfiller for my partner & have played the game about 3 times with the family. The game itself is a very basic board & looks a litle on the cheap & nasty side.

The game is based on nostalgia from the 60's, 70's & 80's but the questions are very hard & the game is not much fun. My partner & I are in out late 40's & our children in their 20's & the kids hate it.

Would only recommend this game for over 40's & not as a family board game.

Pants On Fire Eurobabble Board Game
Pants On Fire Eurobabble Board Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Much Fun, 23 Feb 2011
As a family we play alot of board games & I bought this game thinking it would be different to the normal games we play.The game was straight forward enough but unless you have a good grasp of other languages and accents it is quite tedious to play.

We have played the game twice but will not be playing it again as there wasn't much fun element to the game. I think the idea is sound but the countries chosen for the game made it difficult to play ... I mean, who knows what a Norweigen accent sounds like!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2012 5:41 PM GMT

Kenneth Cole Stainless Steel Mens Automatic Skeleton Analogue Dial Brown Leather Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, elegant watch, 23 Feb 2011
I bought this watch for my partner as a Christmas present & he absolutley loves it. It came beautifully presented & looks amazing on. Well worth every penny. Classy & elegant watch.

Articulate Your Life
Articulate Your Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun family game, 23 Feb 2011
This review is from: Articulate Your Life (Toy)
Great family game that is so much fun to play. I already had the original articulate board game which we have played constantly but this new articulate your life takes the game into a new dimension of fun. Harder than the first game but equally as much fun for the whole family.

Risk 2210 AD
Risk 2210 AD

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Risk 2210 AD (Toy)
I bought this game for my 23 year old son for his birthday in early December 2010 & we haven't stopped playing it yet. As a family we play lots of board games but this has taken precendence over every other game we have. It is basically similar to the original risk game but set in the future & has additional territories such as water colonies & moon colonies. It took us a couple of plays to get used to playing & remembering what to do in order but is well worth perservering with it until you get used to it.

Every game played is thoroughly enjoyable & different & much better than the original game as it is based on command cards & limited to 5 years (eqiuvalent to 5 go's each). Having commanders & command cards brings a new edge to the game of risk, having more of a ability to form alliances, go all out & attack or fly off to the moon at a moment's notice. This tactical strategy game is the best I have ever played & would highly recommend it.

Buy, play & start your addiction now - you will not regret it.