Profile for Z. Greaves > Reviews

Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - White
Offered by PADNOTE
Price: 47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Oct 2013
Purchased for my son, he loves these headphones and they travel everywhere with him - its nearly a year later and they are still in excellent condition.

HP Everyday Photo paper - Glossy photo paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) 200 g/m2 - 100 sheet(s)
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Oct 2013
This is a good quality paper for your everyday use, its very good value for money. Well worth the buy.

Your Erroneous Zones: Escape negative thinking and take control of your life
Your Erroneous Zones: Escape negative thinking and take control of your life
by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Price: 9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars for a friend in need, 21 Oct 2013
This was a gift for a friend, a friend gave it to me in my twenties, its very helpful for reprogramming your negative thinking and taking control and responsibility of your own lilfe - highly recommended if you are in a bit of a rut.

AQA GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
AQA GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
by Ben Walsh

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit dog eared for the price, 21 Oct 2013
Not so lucky with this one, quite tatty cover, the inside very reasonable though- I purchased another history book from the same people that was in excellent condition and it was the more expensive book, so with them both together I can't really complain.

AQA GCSE History B: Modern World Student Book
AQA GCSE History B: Modern World Student Book
by John Clare
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost like new, 21 Oct 2013
This was in very good condition - as it should be for the price of a second hand book. Very happy

Long Life Lamp Company GU10 5 Watt Super Bright LED with New Chip Technology, Warm White 50w replacements
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 21 Oct 2013
Having researched and researched these - how can you go wrong with a 5 year warranty. I love the white light, it brightens up a room completely.

Long Life Lamp Company LLLC27SMDCW GU10 5 Watt LED Super Bright PURE White Colour 50 Watt Replacement for Halogen bulb with New SMD Chip Technology 400 lm
Price: 6.63

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 22 Sep 2013
Having extensively reviewed the LED spotlights, I was very confused as to which to purchase. This became a no brainer when it came to the 5 year warranty they offer with this product. The pure white colour has lit up my kitchen and I can't believe I didn't switch to these a long time ago. If they stop working or break I will come back to this review.

Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Gel Skin Treatment 200ml
Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Gel Skin Treatment 200ml
Price: 5.57

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit watery?, 22 Sep 2013
I bought these because they were the same ingredients as the one I normally purchase through Holland and Barratt, who no longer stock the same item. My son uses this for spots and skincare, this hasn't had the same helpful impact as the other aloe he is used to and it turns into a flaky layer over his skin which looks rather unpleasant and doesn't do the same job. It also seems a bit more watery. I wouldn't purchase this again

Kitchen Craft 2 L Le'Xpress Whistling Kettle, Black
Kitchen Craft 2 L Le'Xpress Whistling Kettle, Black
Price: 25.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely, 22 Sep 2013
This kettle looks lovely, feels good to hold and seems solid. I have only used it a few times, so I am unable to comment on its durability. One comment that makes me wonder, it has no branding on it at all? I will get back with durability after a few months of usage.

Crompton 16W 2D (2 Pin) - White Energy-Saving Light Bulb
Crompton 16W 2D (2 Pin) - White Energy-Saving Light Bulb
Offered by SHINE_UMBRELLA
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 30 Mar 2013
Perfect, Just the lightbulb I needed. It was very expensive elsewhere, so I was very pleased to see good value here.

Page: 1 | 2