Profile for viola > Reviews

Content by viola

viola (kent)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bahco Laplander Folding Saw (396LAP)
Bahco Laplander Folding Saw (396LAP)
Price: 17.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really happy with it, 10 Aug 2014
After reading all the reviews and getting answers to my questions I took the plunge and bought this saw. I am really happy with it.
I was able to get rid of some small branches that my previous saw struggled with. In seconds I removed some birch tree saplings that have come up in my garden and I am really looking forward to handling more bushes and trees in the autumn!
I can thoroughly recommend this saw.

Brabantia Essential Line Can Opener with Plastic Handle
Brabantia Essential Line Can Opener with Plastic Handle
Price: 6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is very easy to use and does the job perfectly, 3 July 2014
It works!
there is little you can say about a can opener, except it does the job! My husband had bought another brand before (same price) and neither of us could open a can successfully.( I refused to open tins until a new one was bought).. This one is very easy to use and does the job perfectly.

Paper Mate Inkjoy 100 Capped Ball Pen Medium Black - Bag of 10
Paper Mate Inkjoy 100 Capped Ball Pen Medium Black - Bag of 10
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best I really love these pens, 3 July 2014
The Best
I really love these pens, they flow so easily. When going back to my old pens I can really tell the difference.. My favourites so far.

Technic The Ultimate Blockbuster
Technic The Ultimate Blockbuster
Price: 18.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value set, 3 July 2014
This would be ideal for teenagers to experiment with. I was not sure if I would like this set and almost cancelled my order. However I really like the eye shadows which have staying power. The range of colours is really good and they apply easily. The eye liners work easily and smoothly and you get different shades. The lipstick felt nice and smooth and just glides on, but has no staying power. After an hour it had vanished...
I have not tried the blusher or nail varnish yet. The only real negative is the parabens in the product. I have very sensitive eyelids and cannot use some eye shadows, without irritation. Luckily with the ones I tried I was fine and had no reaction, better than some more expensive brands I have tried. The only other concern I have is that once you remove the cellophane from the eyeshadows/lipglosses, the lipglosses are likely to dry out as there is no cover for them, unless you wrap them in clingfilm.

Kipling Women's Lumios G Purse K12269B66 Vivid Turquoise C
Kipling Women's Lumios G Purse K12269B66 Vivid Turquoise C
Price: 16.49

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite right, 18 Jun 2014
I absolutely adore the colour combination. I tried it out, but did not really get along with it. I put the mobile in the back pocket and had a slimline diary, a pen, a lipstick and a few cards (in the card holder). When I tried to add a packet of tissues they would not fit in, so had to take some out of the packet and put them in that way. After that one single key was all I could fit in and it felt cramped and not easy to get to anything. It probably will work with just a few cards, a mobile and few tissues. You could then put a few coins in the back pocket. The strap feels awkard and I would have preferred a wrist strap like the creativity xl. I definitely prefer that. I have kept it as I love the colours and might use it as an organiser bag in a bigger bag.

Kipling Women's Creativity L Purse K1326525G Honey Dew
Kipling Women's Creativity L Purse K1326525G Honey Dew

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 2 May 2014
I already have the creativity purse in Xl and L in a different colour and really liked the idea of the Honey Dew. Unfortunately it is not really the kind of yellow I thought it was. It is a greenish yellow not a honey melon like colour which is what I wanted. I have kept it, as the organisation is great, and being kept in a handbag it will be easy to spot. I was going to buy the creativity cross body bag in this colour but now know this colour is not for me!

Paper Mate Inkjoy 100 Capped Ball Pen Medium Assorted Fun Colours - Bag of 10
Paper Mate Inkjoy 100 Capped Ball Pen Medium Assorted Fun Colours - Bag of 10
Price: 2.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colours, love the ink flow, 2 May 2014
I am really hooked on these fun colours, It is nice if you want to underline different things or just write to someone and it looks different. I love the way the ink flows and I have started to replace all my other pens with this brand now.

Skechers USA Women's Sport Shore Hot Pink Flip Flops 11685 3 UK
Skechers USA Women's Sport Shore Hot Pink Flip Flops 11685 3 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is bigger than normal, 2 May 2014
I bought this initially in a size 4, and found it too big.. I had already gone down from a size 5 to 4. The size 3 is a perfect fit but they feel less comfortable than the black ones I bought. These feel unconfortable in the heel area but are great for the rest of the foot.
They are handy for around the house and swimming pool. I spillt my coffee over them and they were fine, just a quick rinse under the tap, not something my sheepskin slippers would forgive! They are very lightweight so are great for taking on holidays. I would recommend them, as long as you are aware of the sizint issue. ( I usually wear a 5 sometimes a 4 1/2 , I have Sketchers trainers in a size 5 and boots in a size 4 which fit both perfectly..)

Kipling Freedom (3) Expresso Brown Pen Case
Kipling Freedom (3) Expresso Brown Pen Case
Price: 11.46

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality pencil case, 3 April 2014
I bought some other cases, quite considerably cheaper, but found in the end they were not worth the money! Zips were not working properly. This case has no such problems, zip is easy to use and it has a lot of space. The expresso brown is rahter utilitarian, but thought it would make a nice neutral colour for a boy.

Skechers Womens Spacious Chestnut 46649 CSNT 4 UK
Skechers Womens Spacious Chestnut 46649 CSNT 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous boots, 18 Mar 2014
I bought these a size smaller than normal, and still feel they are quite big. Initially, they were the perfect size, but as the sheepskin bedded down, I started to slide around in them. I could have gotten away with a 3 1/2 I think.. I was not going to risk a 3 as that might have been too small. However, by using insoles and socks this has been overcome and they are really toasty warm. I wore them in some really cold weather with bare feet and after an hour out and about my feet were still as toasty as when I started.
The only way these boots could be improved is with half sizes and a flexible sole.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5