Profile for P. Impey > Reviews

Content by P. Impey

P. Impey

Legally Avoid Property Taxes: 51 Top Tips to Save Property Taxes and Increase Your Wealth
by Iain Wallis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Tips on Inheritance Tax, 22 Nov. 2013
I bought this book after visiting Iain's website.

I bought it because I was extremely worried about my parents exposure to Inheritance Tax and my concerns that Mum & Dad could lose 40% of their hard earned wealth. The section in the book on Inheritance Tax was invaluable and I've already taken some simple steps to legally avoid tax. That feeling of legally avoiding tax is just amazing and my parents were well pleased as indeed were the grandchildren.

Iain refers to Inheritance Tax as being a voluntary tax and having read that chapter I now know why but you need to take action.

Your first action step must be to buy this book.

The second is to implement the steps to avoid taxes and improve your wealth.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a picture, 24 Dec. 2012
Bought this for our wonderful friend - Sir Clive (Greedy) of Binstead for his 50th Birthday present, we were thrilled that it could be delivered directly to him and in time for his big bash and he was thrilled to receive it.

Interlocking Brass Stencils. 25mm A - Z letter set - L&S Engineers
Interlocking Brass Stencils. 25mm A - Z letter set - L&S Engineers
Offered by L&S Engineers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brass interlocking Stencils, 24 Dec. 2012
Bought these for a specific reason and was not disappointed, they space the letters perfectly and make the names on my mural of beach-huts look just right

Main Charger for Samsung I8160 Galaxy Ace 2
Main Charger for Samsung I8160 Galaxy Ace 2
Offered by T-I-S

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement charger for Samsung Ace I8160, 24 Dec. 2012
Does exactly what is says on the tin!! It charges the phone from the electric which is just what the doctor ordered.

Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One WiFi Printer for Print, Copy and Scan
Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One WiFi Printer for Print, Copy and Scan

4.0 out of 5 stars KODAK C310 Printer, 17 Oct. 2011
Really good quality but affordable printer. Does exactly what it says it will, easy to set up. Doesn't seem to use too much ink, use draft settings though.

Tobar 02359 Diabolo
Tobar 02359 Diabolo
Offered by Toypost

4.0 out of 5 stars Diablo, 11 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Tobar 02359 Diabolo (Toy)
Bought this for my grandson as one of his xmas presents - he loves it !

The DNA of Customer Experience: How Emotions Drive Value
The DNA of Customer Experience: How Emotions Drive Value
by Colin Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read if you are serious about Customer Satisfaction, 4 Sept. 2007
A great read ....
This is a very thought provoking and practical read at the same time! Working for a company that uses Net Promoter, this has really helped me see what I need to do to improve my Net Promoter score. I now realise we should be measuring emotions as part of our Customer Experience.