Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Let's Get Lost
Let's Get Lost

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Let's Get Lost (Kindle Edition)
I adored this book! Being a bit of a methodical reader, I decided I would read a part a day but I was enchanted by the book's brilliance and I ended up staying awake until 4am (until I finished it.) If you haven't read it yet then I highly recommend that you do.

Doctor Who: The Stone Rose
Doctor Who: The Stone Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 22 Jan. 2014
I chose this 5 star rating because I thought it deserved it for many reasons; the idea was good, it was extremely well written and I love the way Rayner has put the onscreen characters to paper so well. Also, the plot and characters are cool too. I would definitely reccommend this book to Whovians, to sci-fi fans and to anyone who wants a good Doctor Who book to read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2014 12:32 PM BST

House of Anubis - Complete Season 1 [DVD]
House of Anubis - Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alex Sawyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 24 Oct. 2013
I ordered this because I had already seen series 3 and had only had a small look at a few of the episodes from series 1 and I was honestly blown away. The plot line is amazing and the characters are just really loveable. It's also quite thrilling and quite alot of the episodes will leave you on the edge of your seat. I absolutely loved it and would reccomend it to any HOA fans!

House of Anubis Fan Book (House of Anubis) (Full-Color Activity Book with Stickers)
by Golden Books

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this!, 24 Oct. 2013
So I ordered this thinking it would be an activity book but it's actually filled with SO many posters and over 50 stickers! It's really good for HOA (House of Anubis) fans!

The Trinity Awakening (The Seckry Sequence Book 2)
The Trinity Awakening (The Seckry Sequence Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely adore this book series!!!!!!, 12 Oct. 2013
The way this novel is written makes impossible to put down. It's gripping, clever and the characters are so likable. This is easily one of the best book series that I have ever had the pleasure of reading!! Everything in fits together like pieces of a jigsaw. If you've finished Harry Potter and you're looking for something else to read then these are the books for you. I am so excited foor the next book!!!!!