Profile for Ashlyn Allen > Reviews

Content by Ashlyn Allen

Ashlyn Allen

Page: 1 | 2
VEO | LED Micro USB Cable / Data / Sync & Charging Cable for Android phones, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, S6, S4, S3, S2, Note 2, Note 1, BlackBerry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, HTC - Red
Offered by icestation

Alligator Books Ben and Holly's Sticker Paradise
Alligator Books Ben and Holly's Sticker Paradise
Offered by Party, Stationery, Toys & Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic, 16 April 2014
So I'm writing this review a year later. At the time I got in contact with the seller, the packaging was falling apart and all ripped up. This was meant to be part of a birthday gift for my little sister. I sent them photo's when they asked me to, and then they completely ignored the situation. Was absolutely discusted, ended up just giving my sister the stickers out of it to use. If I could give zero stars I would.

SUCK UK Flower Grenade Throw & Grow
SUCK UK Flower Grenade Throw & Grow
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 16 April 2014
Got these for my Granda as a gift. What else can you buy the man who has everything?
He loved them and used them in his vintage wheel barrel. Great gift for anyone with a sense of humour I guess.

Tweezerman Green Tea Mini Slant Tweezer
Tweezerman Green Tea Mini Slant Tweezer

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Smaller than expected., 16 April 2014
Yes I know they are "mini" but I found them extremly fiddly to use, now I've grown to love them as they are sharper and more precise. Worth the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky., 16 April 2014
I never wrote a review on this when I got it, but I can say nearly 2 years later, this was a fabulous little usb pen, it worked great and caused quite a bit of amusment to people seeing it plugged in in class. Unfortunately I forgot to lift it after one class and it seems to have come to life, walked away, never to be found again. But I would recomend it to anyone.

My Prettiest Colouring Book (Hello Kitty)
My Prettiest Colouring Book (Hello Kitty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute., 16 April 2014
Got this as a gift for my little sister as she's going though a colouring in madness phase. She loved it because it was pink and of course Hello Kitty. She's 3.

Dream Catcher With Bone Wooden Beads And Feathers 9cm
Dream Catcher With Bone Wooden Beads And Feathers 9cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised., 16 April 2014
I can honestly say I was pleasently surprised by how nice this actually is in real life, considering how cheap it was. I bought it for a friend as he'd never had a dream catcher and wanted one. It's alot smaller than my hand made one but he loved it. Cute token gift.

Game of Thrones - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Game of Thrones - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Sean Bean

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't love it?, 16 April 2014
I've watched all the series so far, read and own all the books. Thought I should own the series aswell. Doesn't even need a review in my opinion! It's a must watch.

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Lip Essential., 16 April 2014
My mum swears by this lip balm and we were starting to have issues in getting it in shops. I thought I'd order it and give it a go. Love this to bits now.

OPI Nail Polish Lacquer - Germany Collection - Every Month is Oktoberfest
OPI Nail Polish Lacquer - Germany Collection - Every Month is Oktoberfest

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour., 16 April 2014
My friend had used this on my nails for colour when she was doing gel for me. I decided I may aswell buy it and just paint my nails instead of gel, it goes on lovely with a golden sheen to it. Love it!

Page: 1 | 2