Profile for Kevbo > Reviews

2.5 Sata To Usb Hard Drive Caddy Hdd Case Enclosure
2.5 Sata To Usb Hard Drive Caddy Hdd Case Enclosure
Offered by IMOBILETECH

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and looks great, 3 Oct. 2014
I purchased these boots for my partner and she adores them. After 2 days she tells me they are extremely comfortable. I have noticed minor scuff marks on the toe's but nothing a good polish won't cure. The boots are very light and I'm told they keep her feet very warm. A NOTE ABOUT SELLER. Item was very well packaged and delivery was very fast. Would recommend both item and seller to anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2014 1:22 PM BST

LG 47LM670T LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 47 Inch with Freeview HD
LG 47LM670T LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 47 Inch with Freeview HD

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT TELEVISION BUT DOES NEED USER TWEEKS, 20 Mar. 2013
How lucky am i to be the first to review this awesome piece of kit :)

Hello all...

I purchased my LG LM670T tv 2 days ago and haven't really slept since. In those 2 days (and nights) I have been seeing what this very nice looking smart tv can do......i found it can do a lot.....and do most of it very well out of the box..

Findings>

PRO'S

EASY TO SETUP AND SHARE FILES OVER NETWORK (Mobiles/Laptops/PC/Mac)

AMAZING 3D (You have full control of the Depth and View Point in the 3D setting menu)

2D TO 3D (This is a bit HIT or MISS but I put it as a PRO because I use it all the time and when it works it really is impressive)

FAST MENU SYSTEM (if you use the Magic Remote its like navigating a Nintendo Wii console and if you dont know what that it....shame on you. The loading of each submenu is a second or 2 but this is no different then waiting for a game to load on your phone)

INTERNET (its better than you think. Its not the fastest and by no means the slowest....its an acceptable internet experience in my own opinion

GAMES (I have only played a few games and most of them are on android market for a little less but its a nice feature if you dont own a console or just want something to do but cant be bothered to get up and turn your xbox 360/ps3 on

HOW IT LOOKS (This TV is super thin and very stylish.......almost looks like something Apple would make

ok...Thats the Main good points I would say about this TV. there are many more features to be found but I wont go in to them as I think thats part of the fun of getting a new thing......YOU want to find out all the cool things you can do with it.

Now im going to go over some of the not so good things about this TV.....there are a couple but nothing too major in my opinion

CON'S

REFLECTIONS (During the day if your watching something that has a dark scene..and by dark scene i mean almost pitch black scenes.... you can see the reflection of what is in front of the TV...It not enough for me to bother about it as I normally watch TV in a low light level room)

INPUT LAG (If your a gamer this TV is AWESOME but you do have to tweak a few settings to get gaming to feel playable due to Input Lag of maybe a second.....you have to rename the HDMI port you use to PC and set the video mode to GAME and that seems to sort the lag problem out )

very strange.... but once i done that im now enjoying 1080p 3D gaming on this fantastic TV at a quality standard i have not experienced before

I really can't fault this TV on anything else other than the ABOVE CON'S... for me it does a lot more than i need and that just how I like my gadgets to be :)