ARRAY(0xafbe34f8)

PAC-MAN -LITE-
PAC-MAN -LITE-
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Aah memories, 13 April 2014
This review is from: PAC-MAN -LITE- (App)
Played this game in my youth, it's a classic! I had a play and didn't hesitate in upgrading to the full game, I don't think 1.88 is too much to ask. It makes a nice change from blowing up zombies lol and although the controls can be a tad frustrating... if memory serves I didn't fair much better with the full sized arcade machine either. Most of this type of game required a set strategy of planning your route, so now I can work it out at my leisure without costing me all my pocket money lol

The Madhouse - Darts Scorer/Caller
The Madhouse - Darts Scorer/Caller
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 13 April 2014
I've downloaded a couple of dart scorers (as I thought to up my dart practice) and this one is pretty good. Some of the things I like are the large clear entry boxes for your score, some others are a bit small. I need glasses to throw my darts and removing them to enter a score is a pain... but I can manage to enter my score ok using this scorer on my tablet. Having a voice calling your score is cool, unless you're having an off day... "SEVEN" ... "TWENTY-SIX"... lol
One thing I would like added is a simple 'Rematch' option without having to reset my game options after each match played.

Sivitec 8 Way SURGE Protected 2m Extension Lead Switched NEON 8 Gang
Sivitec 8 Way SURGE Protected 2m Extension Lead Switched NEON 8 Gang
Offered by Sivitec_Direct
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 April 2014
I needed a surge protector with at least 6 sockets for tv, hi-fi, Freeview box etc. I checked out other types/brands of surge protector and thought this one offered the best value and features for my needs. I really like the neon individual switches and it's so much easier to turn something off than having to pull the plugs out all the time, especially for chargers.

RCA Phono Twin Plugs to Sockets EXTENSION CABLE Audio Lead GOLD 2m
RCA Phono Twin Plugs to Sockets EXTENSION CABLE Audio Lead GOLD 2m

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 31 Mar 2014
I needed an audio extension cable to enable me to EASILY swap audio cables between my Freeview box and TV to my hi-fi speakers. My TV has a dvd player but doesn't have an audio out socket, so not cool. I read somewhere that a scart audio adapter could be used to connect the TV to audio equipment when I played a dvd on my tv. I tried this out and it worked, so I drew a diagram of the audio extension lead needed and with a quick search found this one. Nice length, good quality and works well.

Atomus HD
Atomus HD
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Atomus HD (App)
If like me, you don't like smudges on your tablet screen then this app is for you!
I'm being serious...!;-) It's very therapeutic.
This beautiful, particle app is what makes smudges worthwhile and the more finger dabs the better.
Totally fascinating!

Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable Speaker For Iphone 5, iPod, Ipad and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 6 Mar 2014
I bought this mini speaker as a gift and I have to say it's probably wasted on my sister, anyway enough about her, I appreciate these things lol
I tested it and I was really impressed as I had spent almost 3 times as much on a similar speaker and this one sounded way better. All in all good sound and great value.

Digital Stream DHR8205U Set-Top Box with Freeview+ HD, 500GB HDD and 3x USB
Digital Stream DHR8205U Set-Top Box with Freeview+ HD, 500GB HDD and 3x USB
Offered by TOTAL AV
Price: 115.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, 25 Feb 2014
Spent ages looking at Freeview set-top boxes, reading countless reviews, going from brand to never heard of's and I kept coming back to this one. I had struggled for a couple years with a dvd, dvb-t, usb recorder all in one job which served me well but it was ever so frustrating. If I retuned, the best strength channels were in the no name 300's, a total pain. I have a Freeview tv, but Shock and to my Horror (should of checked) it never came with a headphone socket or audio out option that I could send to my hi-fi speakers. The dvd/dvb-t player had audio connections but I couldn't get the red button text services, this meant I had to keep pulling out the aerial fly leads to swap the text service/audio out as and when I required them. Hope that all made sense?:-)
Well... the Digital Stream box does it all, the price was amazing and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is or has been in my position as mentioned above.
I had an outside aerial installed a few years back to future proof any HD channels in my area and yes I am receiving them now, great picture even on my 720 hd ready tv. I turned up the sharpness on my tv and that seemed to work a
treat, as I had read in a review that the picture was a bit soft. I thought the manual was pretty good, explains most things. Recording is a doddle, I'm recording lots of stuff which playback faultlessly. Recording a programme while watching a recorded programme makes a film you've already seen more enjoyable lol
There are two standby modes, one turns off the box ( power saving mode ) without messing with the on off switch at the back of the box, this is useful as it's in my bedroom. The other standby mode is the one I use when I have a scheduled recording, but I'm going out. I'm not sure if it records in full power saving mode... well I've been busy lol
The remote control is a tad cramped but I'm getting use to it, it has little buttons at the top which give direct access to media, schedule etc. Can't say I've really noticed the fan noise as mentioned in some reviews.
You can get a lot tips and advice on various websites about this make and model if you're unsure about stuff.
All in all I've only had this box less than a week and I'm well pleased, I would definitely recommend it.

Drawstring Closure Dark Gray Soft Velvet Pouch Bag for 10" 10.1" 10.2" Tablet PC
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 3.15

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 25 Feb 2014
I purchased this velvet pouch to protect my Azatom UFO bluetooth speaker. The pouch bag itself is soft to touch, well made and it was great value for money. I would definitely buy another, maybe in the black next time, the black was a tad more expensive and I'm a tight wad... lol But now I know what I'd be getting I won't mind paying that extra.

the minutes
the minutes
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: the minutes (MP3 Download)
This album is refreshing in the fact that Alison Moyet is back! I grew up listening to eighties music, I like eighties music, regardless of any negatives about the 80's it was a time when music experimented with everything and with electro-pop combined it took my brain to places it had never been before lol
Of course this album isn't all that, but it's close enough for me. There are some very interesting sounds and beats on this album. As a 50 something music lover I can honestly say I haven't matured at all, I'm not ready to go out to grass, I like my music vibrant, but meaningful. My favourite Alison Moyet song of all time is 'This House'.

Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Novero Rockdale Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Offered by Tribal UK
Price: 33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 3 Feb 2014
These headphones are really good, comfortable to wear, light weight and easy to use. As the first bluetooth headphones I've ever bought these are quite impressive. Obviously I can't compare them to others, but for the price, build and functionality I would definitely recommend these to first time buyers like myself. I have previously used a bluetooth receiver to enable non bluetooth headphones and the quality of sound from the Rockdale headphohes is far superior.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4