Profile for Roshan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kingston Technology  USB 3.0 Media Reader
Kingston Technology USB 3.0 Media Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Feb. 2015
This has massively improved the speed at which I can see the thumbnails of images when importing from an SD card, I imagine it will also improve the speed of transfers as well due to USB 3.0 having a much higher transfer rate. The speed improvement is over using a usb cable connected to my Nikon DLSR and copying the contents of the SD card that way.
Pros:
- Nice long cable (about a metre)
- Rubberised strips on the bottom to help adhesin to the surface you place it on
- Looks really good and doesn't seem to gather dust (well, I can't see the dust anyway)
- Maxed out the speed rating on my memory cards
Cons:
-I can't think of any

BitFenix SATA III Kabel (30 cm, sleeved) rot/schwarz
BitFenix SATA III Kabel (30 cm, sleeved) rot/schwarz
Offered by SEDIVA UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks amazing!, 4 Feb. 2015
It works and makes my system look beautiful, It seems to hold the original shape (a bend in the middle) fairly well unfortunately, but this isn't an issue unless a large amount is left exposed and viewable. It is also the same colour as all of the other cable extensions in my system to complete the look.

Smatree® SmaCase GA700-2 Watertight Rugged Hard Case For GoPro Hero 4, Hero 3+, Hero 3 and Hero 2 HD camcorder
Offered by Kumu-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits most of my equiptment, 1 Feb. 2015
Very tough and spacious, the waterproof seal is very good quality (hollow compressible tube instead of a solid piece of silicone) This also features a screw with an o-ring on it which allows it to go on planes and equalize pressures.

HeroNeo® 50mm mini PCI-E mSATA SSD to 7mm 2.5" SATA 22pin Hard Disk Case Enclosure
Offered by Books United-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 1 Feb. 2015
This does what is says, my mSATA ssd was on the motherboard connector and limited to SATAII speeds, this let me connect it to a sataIII interface and speeds jumped from 180MB/s to 520MB/s. This device is just a simple pass through so it doesn't effect speeds at all.

Pros:
-Cheap
-Works
-Supports SATAIII

Cons:
-Feels a bit cheap (because it is)
-The screws to attach to the cover are a bit fidley, but this is fine with a magnetic screwdriver.

Corsair Gaming Series 2013 Edition GS 800W ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PSU, 20 Sept. 2013
I have had this PSU for several months now and it has worked great, it also has 4 6/8 pin GPU power connectors which is great for two way SLI with 660 Ti's

GoPro Suction Cup Mount (discontinued by manufacturer)
GoPro Suction Cup Mount (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Cobalt Innovations

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent, 10 July 2012
This arrived on a Tuesday and I ordered it on the Sunday 2 days before. This is also extremely strong and hasn't fallen off after a day of sailing

Arduino Uno Board
Arduino Uno Board

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS FAKE, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Arduino Uno Board (Electronics)
This board was not detected by my computer and I have studies the photos on the arduino website "arduino.cc" and this board looks different to the ones on their website. I doesnt even have the Italy map or say anything about Italy

32mm No.261 Single Awning Cast Pulley - 32mm Nylon Wheel 1 Each BLACK FINISH
32mm No.261 Single Awning Cast Pulley - 32mm Nylon Wheel 1 Each BLACK FINISH
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars need a thick-ish, 22 Feb. 2012
I tries using this with fishing line and it kept slipping off the pulley. I suggest you use rope between 3-6 mm

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I thought, 22 Feb. 2012
I bought this hoping it would fit a Garmin forerunner 305 and it does. It fits my wrist watch and I presume it would also fit most watches. This item will also fit most bikes as it is made of rubber and can be compressed, it also comes with cable ties that can be easily released so you can move it to other bikes and not have to get more cable ties.

Electric Shock Pen
Electric Shock Pen
Offered by Accessory-Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!, 30 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Electric Shock Pen (Toy)
This was a piece of rubbish, I got 2 people with it before the batteries ran flat and the next person dropped it a couple of feet! Just to say this is a piece of rubbish and that nobody should ever buy this it is very very very very vey very very very very very very very very very... Bad product!!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2