Profile for Ms. R. Hazlehurst > Reviews

Content by Ms. R. Hazlehurst

Ms. R. Hazlehurst "R L"

Vintage Cakes: Timeless Recipes for Cupcakes, Flips, Rolls, Layer, Angel, Bundt, Chiffon, and Icebox Cakes for Today's Sweet Tooth
by Julie Richardson
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 21 May 2013
A really easy to follow book, that makes amazingly delicious cakes. My favourite so far is the Maple and Pecan, although I cut the frosting by half, but it was still great. Off to buy more baking books with chiffon cake recipes in :-)

Futurama 6 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Futurama 6 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Matt Groening
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 8.07

5.0 out of 5 stars More from the best of Matt Groening, 10 Mar 2013
Funny to think that I was unsure of Futurama when it first started, but it is now funnier, wittier and sharper than The Simpsons and I am so glad it was saved. Just can't wait for series 7.

Song for Dd (In Loving Memory of David Langton-Gilks.)
Song for Dd (In Loving Memory of David Langton-Gilks.)
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Very moving tribute, 10 Mar 2013
This is not only a great song, but for a very good cause. I really hope it does well and raises more awareness. It is aslo a very fitting tribute for someone who the world is a poorer place without them in it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Nov 2012
I have just about worn out the pair I bought 2 years ago and they have been great. Really comfortable, very fluffy and cosy and the soles last really well. I am about to order a new pair, after having to send back a very poorly made pair from M&S straight away.

Baked Elements: The Importance of Being Baked in 10 Favorite Ingredients
Baked Elements: The Importance of Being Baked in 10 Favorite Ingredients
by Matt Lewis
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More wonderful recipes, 17 Sep 2012
I have been lokking forward to this book coming out for ages and on the first try (I made the pumpkin almond cake)I have to say that it was easy to follow, the cake was delicious and I can't wait to try some more! Always amazed that my efforts turn out quite like the pics. It is a great addition to the other two books. Don't worry about some of the ingredients, because you can either buy them via Amazon or other online stores that stock American goods, also a quick check on Bing or Google and you can work out any terms you are unsure of very easily.

Roberts Radios Dreamtime Digital Clock Radio with Dual Alarm - White
Roberts Radios Dreamtime Digital Clock Radio with Dual Alarm - White

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use, 3 Sep 2012
It took seconds to set up, is incredibly simple to use and I love the dimmer function, which is so useful at night time. It is far superior to the old Pure DAB radio we had on sound quality, simplicity and looks. Oh and it was far cheaper than a similar Pure version.

I'm Not Gay, I'm Just A Sissy: Wall Calendar - 2012
I'm Not Gay, I'm Just A Sissy: Wall Calendar - 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars homophobic trash, 29 Dec 2011
I hope Amazon drops all versions of this homophobic rubbish. Would give it a zero, but that is not available.

Lodge Square Fat Free Fryer, 26 cm
Lodge Square Fat Free Fryer, 26 cm
Price: 41.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Jun 2011
It cooks things so much better than non cast iron stuff and no nasty flaking that you get with 'non' stick. The only thing you have to remember is to let it cool down before cleaning, don't use washing up liquid, even the worst stuck on stuff comes off with a good scrubbing brush. I also have the Lodge Round Skillet, which cooks perfect cornbread etc and am probably going to buy more Lodge ware soon.

Alan Silverwood Tarte Maison with Loose Base 35cm x 12cm
Alan Silverwood Tarte Maison with Loose Base 35cm x 12cm
Offered by Top Products
Price: 11.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tarts!, 21 Jun 2011
I ordered this because of a recipe in one of the Baked books (Whiskey and Pear Tart with Almond Cream). I have a minor obsession with muying American baking books and most of them reccommend aluminium and not cheap non stick. I was so pleased not only that it came on the day I needed it, but that it baked the tart so well. It is easy to clean and I can see why another customer bought six.

ATMT LITE MP130RD 256MB MP3 Player - Red
ATMT LITE MP130RD 256MB MP3 Player - Red

1.0 out of 5 stars It looked pretty, but .............., 29 Nov 2006
I read all the reviews and thought this sounds like a great entry into MP3, but after six months I can honestly say that I am deeply disappointed with the thing. It was easy enough to put stuff on etc, but it has developed all sorts of faults, after pretty light usage. The headphone jack is knackered, the wires on the headphones are exposed and the hold button jumps on and off and it skips whilst playing. Not a happy bunny and the horrid little thing is going back ASAP.

I would have given it zero stars, but there is no option for that.

Also big shames because I have never felt the need to complain about anything from Amazon before, hope it is the last time.