Profile for Fiona Kelly > Reviews

Content by Fiona Kelly

Fiona Kelly "Fiona Kelly" (Dublin, Ireland.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Catherine Lansfield Kids Dino Single Quiltset - Multi
Catherine Lansfield Kids Dino Single Quiltset - Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing for a dinosuar room, 31 Oct. 2013
I bought this duvet on Amazon along with some dinosaur wall stickers as we are re-decorating our son's bedroom into a dinosaur land.

The fabric is thin but this seems to be the norm with children's duvets these days, but my son absolutely adores it. He loves looking at the dinosaurs, examining each picture, counting the eggs and the babies.

The cover is white with lovely dinosaur images and green and blue stripes on the other side making it reversible. The dinosaur names are printed phonetically under each picture which means you know you are saying the names right (and not making them up as in my case).

The part my son loves most is the pillowcase with a great picture of a T-Rex with the words, 'Do you think he-sau-rus?'

He now wants the stegosaurus cushion that he saw on the picture in with the duvet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 15 Oct. 2013
Great value for money loved them. They wash very well and the picture has not faded, good quality material. My son loves them

Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set
Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely animal figures, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set (Toy)
Brilliant soft animals my son loves them. He loves the elephant and was like the lion. They go everywhere with us even on holidays and too bed. They are very squeezable and if thrown they won’t hurt like other plastic animal could.
What a super buy, I just bought the dinosaurs set.

GreatShield VIES Nylon Protective Sleeve Case for 9.7" Tablet - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Amazon kindle Fire HD 8.9", Apple iPad 4/3/2, NATPC 9.2" Economy Android Tablet PC, Screen Allwinner A13 Anrdoid Tablet, A1CS FUSION5 9.1", LélikTec Allwinner A13, Lenovo Ideapad A2109A, TABTRONICS 9" QUANTUM9, Sony Xperia Tablet S 9.4", , Arnova 9 G2 9.7" Tablet, Momo11 Bird 9.7" Tablet, CnM 9 inch Touchpad 9" Versus Android Tablet PC, HP TouchPad, Disgo DISTAB9104R 9104 9.7, HTC flyer (Gray)

5.0 out of 5 stars One case fits all, 26 April 2013
I bought two of these one for a Nexus 10" tablet and another for a A1CS FUSION5 9.1" tablet.
The A1CS fits with space but not too loose that the tablet is knocking about. The Nexus is quite snug, I was worried at first that it might get stuck but it slides in and out ok, just have to put it in with the on switch facing the zip otherwise it gets switched on when you push it to the bottom of the case.
It does a fantastic job, the padding is very good and the tablet is easily accessible, I would certainly highly recommend it, the manufacturer and the retailer.
Thank you for a very nice item at such a very good price!!

Spearmark Moshi Monsters Tapered Pendant Shade
Spearmark Moshi Monsters Tapered Pendant Shade
Offered by laylawson®

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 26 April 2013
Nice and colourful. Bought for my sons room to match his curtains. He loves its so I am happy. I think it is a little expensive and I bought it at a reduced price. Arrived on time and in very good packaging, hard plastic shade fairly sturdy so it wouldnt get damaged.

Spiders (Usborne Beginners)
Spiders (Usborne Beginners)
by Rebecca Gilpin

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids who like scary stuff, 7 Mar. 2013
Got this for a 6 year old to encourage reading. Wanted to get something that would interest him, not so good for mammy reading it with him. I have learned a lot more about spiders. He loves the pictures and the facts and that it grosses mammy out.
Good book illustrations are good and the facts are interesting. He loves poring over it and it has encouraged him to read it by himself so it has done the job it was intended for.

Sharks (Usborne Beginners)
Sharks (Usborne Beginners)
by Catriona Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 7 Mar. 2013
Got this for a 6 year old to encourage reading. Good book illustrations and good and the facts are interesting. He loves poring over it and it has encouraged him to read it by himself so it has done the job it was intended for.

TY Beanie Babies Blue Clues Dog - 15-20 cm plush toy
TY Beanie Babies Blue Clues Dog - 15-20 cm plush toy

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 7 Mar. 2013
Got this as a christmas stocking filler for my 2 year old son. He loves watching Blue. He wasn't too bothered with the teddy I think because it is small but I knew that before I bought it. I could get a bigger one that looked as good. I like it and think it is cute.

Spongebob's Greatest Hits
Spongebob's Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, 7 Mar. 2013
Got this at christmas for a 3 and 6 year old sponge bob fans. They love it and the songs are great to listen too, they are fun not the sort that will drive you insane after 30 seconds. Parents will secretly love it too.
All in our house love it, great for listening too on a long drive with the kids.

TechPro microSDHC 16GB Card
TechPro microSDHC 16GB Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: TechPro microSDHC 16GB Card
Got this for my sons android tablet. He has been using it since christmas and we have had no problems. i have copied movies onto is with no issues and have connected it to my PC via a usb key with no issues. Great memory card only sorry I didn't buy two more at the same time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3