Profile for K. King > Reviews

Content by K. King

K. King "John" (Greater London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 29 Sep 2011
I was amazed at how quickly these cars mats arrived and by their quality. Heavy duty they certainly are - they fitted snugly front and back, with just one small scissor trim that was easy to do. Their weight and fit means they they will not - indeed cannot - move about once in position. They look good now they are installed. Low cost articles are so often flimsy. These mats are anything but flimsy or "cheap". Extremely pleased with them - highly recommended.

The Times Cryptic Crossword Book 15
The Times Cryptic Crossword Book 15
by The Times Mind Games
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a Crossword Book!, 25 Sep 2011
Little to be said. I like to take a Times Crossword book to occupy my resting hours on holiday. Needed a new one, and bought this. Perfect - only problem is that I can rarely complete the crossword on the page. Still, it has all the answers at the back, so I can take a peep when stuck!

Dettol No Touch Tea and Ginger Hand Wash System (250ml)
Dettol No Touch Tea and Ginger Hand Wash System (250ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 25 Sep 2011
Having seen this advertised, thought that I would try one for use at the kitchen sink as a neat soap dispenser for hand-washing. Works perfectly. Only caution: pick it up to move it and you are likely to get a surprise squirt of liquid! It is that good and sensitive. Once you are aware of this, you can wash your dirty hands with ease. Still on the first refill, so it seems to last a reasonable time per refill. In all, very pleased with it.

ME22 Mono earphone
ME22 Mono earphone
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant at the price, 1 Aug 2011
This review is from: ME22 Mono earphone (Electronics)
Another insomniac here! This one-sided earphone that can be turned to fit either ear is what I'd been looking for, having tried without success all sorts of devices to listen to my radio during the sleepless hours that a) would not fall from my ears, b) would let me lie on either side and c) would not wake my wife. This very cheap earphone is brilliant. So simple, yet so effective and comfortable. Hugely recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars First-rate product, 20 Jun 2011
Made the dash in my car look like new. In addition, it created a fresh and pleasant atmosphere that lasted for days. So have been well pleased with it.

Robert Welch Signature Carving Knife
Robert Welch Signature Carving Knife
Offered by The Grange Cookshop
Price: 41.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Carving, 20 Jun 2011
A Robert Welch knife was recommended to me when I was looking for a better carving knife. The cost was a good deal more than I would normally think of paying, but I decided to splash out and buy this one. Delighted with it. Just have to be extra careful when carving now, as it is very sharp. Highly recommended.

900mm Stainless Steel Mirror Bathroom Corner Cabinet
900mm Stainless Steel Mirror Bathroom Corner Cabinet

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitted as required, 20 Jun 2011
Having found it difficult to find a corner cabinet to fit into our re-modelled bathroom, I came across this one that seemed to be the right size. It was not as expensive as some that I had seen, so I was concerned about its quality. In the event I am very pleased with it. It came without delay, extremely well wrapped. It has fitted in perfectly - so the given measurements are reliable. The double-sided mirror door has a substantial feel about it - less so the body of the cabinet (hence 4 rather than 5 stars). It is proving very practical and useful, and has added to the modern look of the new bathroom.

HP Copy A4 Paper - 80gsm
HP Copy A4 Paper - 80gsm
Offered by Fuzion
Price: 32.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Copy paper as expected, 22 May 2011
I am not an expert on printer paper, but this paper works well on my home printer and seems to me to be of excellent quality. The price was good and the 5 ream box was delivered in quick time. So I am pefectly satisfied with no complaints at all.

Zen Toiletry Bag
Zen Toiletry Bag
Offered by Adventure Avenue
Price: 21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 15 Mar 2011
This review is from: Zen Toiletry Bag (Luggage)
I totally agree with all the other reviewers who have given this toiletry bag 5 stars. I had a quite large bag that had become worn - not least from the varied number of wash and cleaning things I carried with me away from home. I ordered this Zen bag as replacement because it looked both roomy and trendy, and because it was recommended by reviewers. Delighted with it. Have put everything into it and am surprised that there is room for more if needed. Looks good and is practical as well.

Oxford Comfy Head Helmet Scarf / Bandana / Beanie 3Pack Black/Grey/Multi
Oxford Comfy Head Helmet Scarf / Bandana / Beanie 3Pack Black/Grey/Multi
Offered by Global Bike Online
Price: 14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 15 Mar 2011
This review is from: Oxford Comfy 3 Pack (Automotive)
It's called "comfy" and that is exactly what it is - very comfortable and warm. Lovely soft-feel material. Very pleased with the product (3 of them, in fact)and no complaint at all. Pleased also with the supplier - received very quickly after the order.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3