Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (england)

Russell Hobbs 21570 Steamglide Iron - White
Russell Hobbs 21570 Steamglide Iron - White

1.0 out of 5 stars This was possibly THE worst purchase I have ever bought, 24 Jan. 2015
This was possibly THE worst purchase I have ever bought. This burnt holes in items of clothing.
There was no logical reason for this, it would just do it intermittently and not because it was too hot/material or being left on too long. It appeared to be random. If i could rate 0 stars....I would.

Macadamia Luxe Repair Set
Macadamia Luxe Repair Set
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable, 16 Dec. 2013
I am a frequent user of the oil product which as i have bleached my hair in the past, had it dip dyed etc it is very dry on the underneath and ends.
The oil out of this is perfect for combating this and i used to use it as an intensive mask by leaving it in a shower cap over night.

however, I bought this set in their black market deals and, the other products in it excels at their purpose. Used too frequently it can make your hair look oily or greasy however, little and often, especially when brushing keeps hair in perfect condition.

Also, the box this comes in as a set is lovely and would make a lovely gift.

The Traitor Queen: Book 3 of the Traitor Spy (Traitor Spy Trilogy)
The Traitor Queen: Book 3 of the Traitor Spy (Traitor Spy Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars End of an era, 5 Aug. 2012
Being as vague as I can to not give the plot away.

If you have followed Trudi as a writer, she does not disappoint. This book gives you the happy and the sad moments and ties up the conclusion nicely.
In my opinion it is open to a further trilogy spin off again which would be amazing, but, I am rating 4/5 starts purely because I am not sure if it was the wait for the book which made me read it too fast (although I did take my time, honest!), or the writing, but I feel like I have been cheated out of something in the ending compared to her previous works!

It's an odd thing to say, but for me that is my opinion. I would highly recommend it to read and if you like her work it is a must buy!

RAINDROPS NOVELTY DOG SUPERMINI WOMENS CHILDRENS UMBRELLA 8715DOG
RAINDROPS NOVELTY DOG SUPERMINI WOMENS CHILDRENS UMBRELLA 8715DOG

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality!, 23 July 2012
You can tell this isn't a cheap umbrella it is worth the extra money.

Good quality and cute with the pattern!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set of drawers, 23 July 2012
For anyone considering this addition I can recommend it.
Fits together easily, you can do this on your own as well with the correct tools.

Looks stylish in the room and is very strong, we currently have a fish tank on top of ours and it holds it perfectly!

Cons:-

The black front can be difficult to clean, any fingerprints in some light are noticeable

The drawers are actually quite shallow, check dimensions to see if they fit in with how much storage you need. We probably could do with them being deeper or longer but we will make do for now!

Serving His Passion - BDSM Male Dominance Female Submission Erotica
Serving His Passion - BDSM Male Dominance Female Submission Erotica

2.0 out of 5 stars For free you may as well try it., 23 July 2012
I have given this two stars as it MAY be good.

It has potential if you like the writing style and theme, however, i stopped reading after two chapters after being irritated by spelling mistakes and shortened text lingo being used.

Granted i am no English language expert but within a book i like to be taken into a new world without being interrupted by shortened words and silly errors that should be spotted through proof reading.

Gelaskins Protective Skin for The Kindle Keyboard - Bookshelf
Gelaskins Protective Skin for The Kindle Keyboard - Bookshelf

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product albeit expensive and should be advertised clearer, 8 Mar. 2012
This skin is definitely one of my favourites out of all the one I have seen, the detail is fantastic.

However, if you are considering buying one, please be aware that the skin is in fact an adhesive sticker you stick onto the front and back and not a silicone/gel type skin. So you do pay somewhat over the odds for the product.

Despite the cost, I adore mine and get many compliments on it and it does protect my kindle in my bag and around the house.

Would be 5 stars if it was either slightly cheaper, or advertisement was clearer on the product.