Profile for Cat C > Reviews

Content by Cat C

Cat C (United Kingdom, London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Trivenisarees Orange Faux Georgette Printed Saree - TS12537
Trivenisarees Orange Faux Georgette Printed Saree - TS12537

4.0 out of 5 stars it fit better than I expected, 25 May 2015
One thing to note when buying this is that be prepared to hem it up at the end before use as it is unhemmed. But, it fit better than I expected. I am a larger lady and I ordered it for a themed party. Loved it when it arrived as it was bright and colourful and after having finally wrapping it properly fit very nicely.

New 925 Sterling Silver Crystal Engagement Rings for Men Woman Lovers Wedding Jewelry Gifts (Female, T)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo pretty, 25 May 2015
I actually love this ring, It fits perfectly and there was no issue with size as it was pretty spot on!
Sometimes the gem looks a bit foggy but you can just polish it up with a cloth and it looks all sparkly again

Spigen Tough Armor Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Champagne Gold (Retail Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTICAL!! * * * * *, 12 May 2015
After already owning a Spigen S View cover on my Galaxy S4, I was already impressed with the quality of spigen products. I love this new cover now on my S6 it fits perfectly and the buttons are not compromised by the tough case. I ordered in gold which actually perfectly matches the platinum gold of my phone. I know these are a little pricey if you are looking for something cheap but they do last.

P20 NEW WOMENS LADIES SLEEVELESS STRAP PLAID CAMI VEST TOP PLUS SIZE IN 08-26 (3XL(UK24-26), BANG PRINT)
Offered by janisramone

4.0 out of 5 stars They are gummy bands, 30 Aug. 2014
I don't know what to say about these really. They are gummy bands which I ordered for an 80's costume.
They go on easy for me, maybe not for people with large hands, but they may stretch as the quality is not super high but good enough for what I wanna use them for.
The delivery was nice and quick!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2014 8:10 PM BST

Metal Enamel Pin Badge Zippy (Tv puppet)
Metal Enamel Pin Badge Zippy (Tv puppet)
Offered by Thunder Flash

5.0 out of 5 stars ZIPPY!!!, 26 April 2014
This came very quickly from the time I ordered it. I wanted it to dress up a bag of mine with reminders of all my childhood programs I loved. This badge is fantastic. I gotta have my zippy!

Cupids Arrow Nipple Bar. Steel Barbell is 1.6mm gauge, 14mm length. Nipple Ring.
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Someone shot me in the nipple.... OUUUUCCCHHH!!!, 26 April 2014
Just got this through today, and I am very pleased with it! Easy to fit unless you are worried about snagging your nip nip, 'cause if you are like me and tried to crew it on the wrong way, that makes the job of fitting fiddly! My nipple has a lovely snug fitting arrow in it now which is all shiney new!

Ladies Belted Pleated Plus Size Sleeveless Skater Dress, 24-26, Black
Ladies Belted Pleated Plus Size Sleeveless Skater Dress, 24-26, Black
Offered by Candy Girl Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 26 April 2014
I love this dress! It is perfect even though it is plain black. The belt that comes with it is useless but you have so much you could do to dress it up that it needn't matter.

Two Genuine Solid Sterling Silver 925 Plain Stopper Beads - to fit Pandora, Chamilia, Biagi and similar 3mm European Bracelets - Fabulana Charms
Offered by Bibbys Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectomondo! Great fit!, 26 April 2014
These are perfect for 3mm snake chains and yes, a little fiddly to put on at first but I am confident my beads and charms are securely in place and not going ANYWHERE :-P I am very happy with them! And very prompt delivery too (Definately worth all 5 of my available starts hehe) Can't wait to get started on my next bracelet which is for my friends 21st.

Lily Jewellery 925 Sterling Silver Heart Shaped Pendant Multi Strand Snake Chain Bracelet for Women
Offered by lilyjewelry

4.0 out of 5 stars I <3 GORGEOUS GIFTS, 26 April 2014
I purchased this bracelet for mothers day this Year (2014), I was hoping I hadn't picked out something that looked like it had come out of a claires accesories when I had ordered it. To my delight when opening it to check it out, I can honestly say I was so pleased with it and couldn't wait to see my mums face when I gave it to her. She was pleased with it too when she saw it!
So my only reason for 4 stars is due to the design of it, if you have really small wrists it does adjust itself during movement when you are busy doing things. My mum has just clipped it onto another bracelet because she was a bit worried she would lose it if it slipped. Other than that minor detail, it is a fantastic bracelet and a gorgeous inexpensive gift :)

Plus Size Pencil Skirt With Elastic Waistband 24
Plus Size Pencil Skirt With Elastic Waistband 24

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, Great price!, 26 April 2014
I bought this skirt for work which I didn't want to spend too much dosh on as I work in a supermarket. I was very pleased with prompt delivery which if I remember came before I expected it to. It is a nice comfortable fit and decent knee length on me which is what I needed (5'2") and being a big girl as well I was worried about whether it would come up too small. Very pleased with it!
My only concern is that it has started to bobble slightly which I had read in a couple of reviews prior to purchasing. You can avoid this easily by washing on a 30° or below. Mine has gone through a couple of higher temp washes with other items so I had myself to blame, but it isn't hugely obvious and the skirt is still in great condition.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3