Profile for Mrs. E. Vanni > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. Vanni

Mrs. E. Vanni "Evelyn Vanni" (Scotland)

Alpine Retro Nordic Alpine Snowflake Print Revsersible Duvet Cover Bed Set Red Single
Offered by The Bedding Den
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 19 Dec 2013
This is a lovely festive bedding set, my daughter loves it. Not only does it look good, it feels good too!

KING SIZE - DUVET QUILT COVER BED SET - GREY ALPINE DESIGN
KING SIZE - DUVET QUILT COVER BED SET - GREY ALPINE DESIGN
Offered by The Bedding Den
Price: 20.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bedding!, 19 Dec 2013
I bought this bedding to get myself truly in the Christmas spirit, and it certainly helped. It looks great and feels good too.

Mega Bloks 80 pc Building Bloks Bag Trendy Colours
Mega Bloks 80 pc Building Bloks Bag Trendy Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 28 Nov 2010
We bought these 2 Christmases ago for our little girl who had just turned 1. She still plays with them regularly, and has great fun building towers and houses, and whatever other things she can imagine at the time. Very durable pieces and the storage bag is handy for clearing up after a hard day at the construction site. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Charlie and Lola: I Can't Stop Hiccupping and Other Stories [DVD]
Charlie and Lola: I Can't Stop Hiccupping and Other Stories [DVD]
Price: 5.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series!, 28 Nov 2010
My (almost) 3 year old loves Charlie and Lola, and this series is no different. She has even started to talk like Lola and uses lots of her funny language. Maybe she watches them too much - no wait, you can never get too much of Charlie and Lola!

Charlie and Lola - Volume 9: I Really Really Need Actual Ice Skates & Other Stories [DVD]
Dvd ~ Charlie and Lola
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent Charlie and Lola!, 28 Nov 2010
Yet another fabulous DVD starring Charlie and Lola! My (almost) 3 year old loves them all, and could watch them from dawn till dusk. We needed this one to complete her collection.

Twas the Night Before Christmas: A Visit from St. Nicholas
Twas the Night Before Christmas: A Visit from St. Nicholas
by Clement Clarke Moore
Price: 8.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 27 Oct 2009
This is a really lovely book. I love the story (it's longer than I remember as a child!) and plan to read it to my little girl, in the hope that she will enjoy it as much as I do. The illustrations really capture the spirit of Christmas, including the suspense and build up to a visit from St. Nicholas.