Profile for sue > Reviews

Content by sue

sue

Page: 1 | 2
Futuro Fashion Sexy Shiny Wet Look & Mat Full Length Leggings High Waist Latex Imitation Leather Silver 14 UK (XL)
Offered by Futuro Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 6 Mar. 2016
Surprisingly good quality considering the low cost. Good elasticity in the leg so do not go baggy.

Remos sharpening stone hard Arkansas 100 x 25 mm in wooden box 120x45 mm
Remos sharpening stone hard Arkansas 100 x 25 mm in wooden box 120x45 mm
Offered by remos

4.0 out of 5 stars Loose lid, 25 April 2015
Good stone great size especially for in my tool box. Only negative is that the box lid is a loose fit so I have to use elastic band to keep it on! Design fault?

Women's Control Elite Halter Swimsuit-M-Black
Women's Control Elite Halter Swimsuit-M-Black
Offered by TLC Sport

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a swimming costume but once on it looks very good. The look is very similar to the picture, 5 April 2015
Quite thick fabric was a surprise for a swimming costume but once on it looks very good. The look is very similar to the picture. I am pleased with that!

Farewell to Arms: The Hemingway Library Edition
Farewell to Arms: The Hemingway Library Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Love hemmingway, 8 Mar. 2015
Hemingway style is still captivating. I fall in love with him every time I read his work.

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles - Tinted Lenses, Black Green with Tinted Lens
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles - Tinted Lenses, Black Green with Tinted Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars No more rings around the eyes!, 1 Jan. 2015
These goggles are very good. Well worth the money. I have tried many styles of goggles. I sw at least thee times a week then go into work. I have had to tighten previous goggles so much that I would have rings around my eyes all day at work! But not with these! They are so comfortable to wear and don't leak any water at all. I would and have recommended them to all.

Fractured
Fractured

3.0 out of 5 stars Overly sentimental, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Unusual love story with unpredictable end. Overly sentimental for my taste. Skimmed the last few pages to avoid the salacious sadness.

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Aspergers?, 29 Mar. 2014
Have read a few books recently where the main character shows Aspergers Syndrome characteristics and I really enjoy them! This was no exception. How good it would be to have a friend with Aspergers. I am looking out for one now. They should be easy to spot! Oh, and the story and romance was good too!

The Chain Of Curiosity
The Chain Of Curiosity

5.0 out of 5 stars how witty this woman is, 9 July 2013
Each chapter is a short and light hearted view of a variety of social aspects such as; what is the point of swimming? to a delightfully unfortunate name of a Turkish man. Each brings at the very least, a smile, often loud guffaws of surprise, so beware if reading in public spaces. I love this woman's sense of humour.

American Gods
American Gods

1.0 out of 5 stars fantasy without a plot, 9 July 2013
This review is from: American Gods (Kindle Edition)
Very disappointed in this book of immature dream world. I purchased it after Mariella Frostrup's recommendation on radio 4. My husband bought a copy too and we read the book whilst on holiday. We both hated it. No plot or story or any intrigue except why Mariella liked it so much!

Dracula's Guest
Dracula's Guest

5.0 out of 5 stars super storey book, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Dracula's Guest (Kindle Edition)
This is so good for reading on the train. Short stories that keep you hooked. Had great fun re-telling the tales to my family on my return home too.

Page: 1 | 2