Profile for Georgie > Reviews

Heal The Hidden Cause: Using the 5 Step Mind Detox Method
Heal The Hidden Cause: Using the 5 Step Mind Detox Method
by Sandy C. Newbigging

5.0 out of 5 stars INSPIRING AND CALMING : ), 4 April 2013
I first came across Sandy C Newbigging via a friend's posts on Facebook and felt inspired to go along to one of his talks about his new book "Heal the Hidden Cause".

Sandy is such a calming and positive person and his personality is reflected throughout this wonderful book which teaches you a simple method of unlocking the root cause behind your negative beliefs and thought patterns and making peace with them. This enables you to move forward and to hopefully overcome physical and mental problems.

As someone who has battled with an eating disorder for 20 years and tried a range of therapies, I am really excited by this Mind Detox Method and what it has the possibility to achieve. I have read the book once all the way through and am now about to embark on the process for myself.

I recommend this book to anyone who may have a physical or emotional problem in their life that they want to address to improve their overall well-being.

Be Your Potential: Ask. Believe. Receive.
Be Your Potential: Ask. Believe. Receive.
by Joseph Clough

5.0 out of 5 stars A healthy dose of positivity!, 14 Sept. 2012
I have been a fan of Joseph's for some time and his mp3s and self development audios are wonderful so I had high expectations for his book "Be your Potential".

What can I say but "Fantastic book"!! If you are feeling that you need a biit of inspiration, guidance, positivity or just a very insightful read then buy this book and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Joseph writes clearly and positively and I am re reading it already and have made lots of progress in my life through putting into practice some of his suggestions.

Buy this book and be your potential!!

The Boys Are Back [DVD]
The Boys Are Back [DVD]
Dvd ~ Clive Owen
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Had me in tears within 20 minutes!, 5 Sept. 2010
This review is from: The Boys Are Back [DVD] (DVD)
A very powerful film that had me experiencing a whole world of emotions within the first half hour. The ways in which Joe, his children and in-laws dealt with their grief had me in tears from the first few scenes. A beautiful film and one that made me realise how much we all need to live each day to the full and find fun and laughter in everything we do.