Profile for johnnyacameron > Reviews

Barbarian Queen [1985] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lana Clarkson
Offered by clubbrasil1

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't know what I was thinking, 8 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Barbarian Queen [1985] [DVD] (DVD)
I had just bought Conan and wanted to see more fantast films, I do not, however, know what I was thinking when I ordered this tranvasty.
It has to be the most god-awful piece of film rubbish ever created. Whoever gave this the go-ahead should have been beaten with a stick. The script is terrible, the effects are dire, the story is pitiful and the acting is so bad i don't have words to describe it.
If i could give this film a negative score i would have. I do however take great satisfaction that i have saved someone from having to endure this tripe by destroying my copy
A film that is beyond redemption, do not buy it.
The only good thing about this film is that i now have a spare DVD case.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2010 2:35 PM BST

Court of Hidden Faces (Fabled Lands)
Court of Hidden Faces (Fabled Lands)
by Dave Morris

4.0 out of 5 stars A series nipped in the bud, 21 Oct. 2002
As you can see this the fifth book in the Fabled Lands series first published back in '95. I bought the first six books at the time they came out and really enjoyed playing them however the second half of the series (books 6-12) was pulled from production due to lack of interest.
If you can find the other 5 books in the series, it will provide you with a fair amount of enjoyment but leave wanting more as the series has holes due to the lack of books 6-12.