Profile for luc > Reviews

Think Big: Unleashing Your Potential for Excellence
by Ben Carson
Price: 8.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful! What a book!!, 8 April 2014
That book gave me the energy to (re) start devouring books but not in an excessive way.Commit yourself to instructions and wisdom
.Whatever you, don't be impressed by your own wisdom but trust in God in everything that you undertake.Really moved me .one of the best book that I have ever read.Of course, there are some parts which are not essential and which sometimes have killed my interest but in its whole I will recommend it again and again without hesitation or thinking.
Well done Sir. May God bless you.

Spiritual Discernment
Spiritual Discernment
by Watchman Nee
Price: 3.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Average, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Spiritual Discernment (Paperback)
Well, I have read this book and it seems for me like a forgery .
It really disappointed when you buy a book with high expectations and at the end it appears to be a mirage .I am even not sure if it is really Watchman you wrote this book as I have already read some of his inspired works and this one , honestly, I will not recommend it .

Cooked: From the Streets to the Stove, from Cocaine to Foie Gras
Cooked: From the Streets to the Stove, from Cocaine to Foie Gras
by Jeff Henderson
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, 8 April 2014
Well all this to demonstrate that a man cannot satisfy himself with this deceptive, dishonest demeanour at his peril.
Love God, work hard , have real life principles and appreciate life with what you have.

Adieu, Abidjan-sur-Seine ! : Les coulisses du conflit ivoirien
Adieu, Abidjan-sur-Seine ! : Les coulisses du conflit ivoirien
by Guy Labertit

2.0 out of 5 stars Moyen, 8 April 2014
Vraiment moyen.Pas fan du style litterraire, rien de vraiment nouveau.
Bref en deca de mes attentes.Respect toutefois pour l'auteur et ses convictions.

Civil Disobedience: And Other Political Writings
Civil Disobedience: And Other Political Writings
by Henry David Thoreau
Price: 4.97

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 8 April 2014
Not a great fan of this style of writing but really admired the characters depicted and Thoreau's boldness.
Disappointed with the format of the book.Yes , I am disappointed.Kind of a forgery.
However, really pleased with Thoreau's assertion on life and principles :We don't have have to look for human praise but for God's one.Material happiness and earthly pleasure are not something that we must give in.They are all fake.

450 promesses de la Bible
450 promesses de la Bible
by Alfred Kuen
Price: 7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 April 2014
Wow !! What an amazing grace to have such wonderful God, always there for you regardless of your condition.He already knew us and his decisions are inscrutable.All we need to do is to believe in His dearly son ,our merciful and faithful Lord Jesus Christ.
Everything is already done ,do not worry for anything but pray for everything and always thank Him.
In this book, I discovered the extent of God's promises and I could just recommend it to you.Buy it, read it and believe in this holy scriptures which are not human enterprise but inspired by the Holy Spirit.

L'art de prier selon les psaumes
L'art de prier selon les psaumes
by Alfred Kuen
Price: 7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 April 2014
Help a lot in your day to day walk with Jesus .Constructive and topical and well assembled.
I will recommend it without hesitation

City of God (Penguin Classics)
City of God (Penguin Classics)
by Augustine
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 April 2014
I am still at the beginning but it is interesting to notice that nothing is really new under the sun.
Really thoughtful !!

Tout par Grace
Tout par Grace
by C. H. Spurgeon
Price: 6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Tout par Grace (Paperback)
Fantastic!!!
I definitely will recommend it to all of those looking to understand the amazing grace of our God and Lord Jesus Christ.