Profile for Colin > Reviews

Accu-Chek Aviva Blood Glucose System
Accu-Chek Aviva Blood Glucose System
Offered by Activecare Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless finger pricker - avoid., 22 Nov. 2015
Useless finger pricker, I wasted both lancet drums trying to get it to work. This product is cheap and nasty. Avoid. If I could give it zero stars I would.

Avengers: Time Runs Out Vol. 4
Avengers: Time Runs Out Vol. 4

1.0 out of 5 stars The book is incomplete, last page says 'No image available,', 27 Sept. 2015
I have downloaded this book twice and it has finished prematurely each time with the message 'No image available'. I cannot give this book no stars, but be warned, it's incomplete

Mobile Security & Antivirus
Mobile Security & Antivirus

1.0 out of 5 stars In-app licence purchasing fails., 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mobile Security & Antivirus (App)
The in-app licence purchasing took my money then failed with error 21008. On trying again to licence the Appstore took another fee. I'm not very happy, I want my licence installing and the extra payment refunded!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2016 3:27 AM GMT

Xeelee: An Omnibus: Raft, Timelike Infinity, Flux, Ring
Xeelee: An Omnibus: Raft, Timelike Infinity, Flux, Ring

4.0 out of 5 stars An essential omnibus for the hard sci-fi fan, 21 Mar. 2012
A set of stories covering millions of years, Baxter's ingenuity and use of hard science stretched to its limits of possibility have resulted in a magnificent set of works.

This book was my first purchase from Amazon and almost certainly my last thanks to their continued refusal to release their kindle app for my Blackberry Playbook. Kobo are getting my money now. Who's losing out there Amazon?