Profile for James Dean > Reviews

Content by James Dean

James Dean

Jawbone BIG Jambox Red Dot Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in Jawbones VIP Packaging, Hi-Fi, Stereo

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Jambox - Big Sound, 30 Oct. 2012
Purchased the Big Jambox earlier this year, and I have to say I am surprised at the other comment.
For me the sound is huge, really earthy bass , great middle and clear sound. The Live Audio function is cool, really good if you listen to it face on, as it gives you a very surround sound feel.
I like the fact that its upgradeable as well via mytalk with the supplied cable. Means i can customise it, and personalise the settings.

It works beautifully with my Ipad 2 and my Android smartphone, handling video, music, apps and iplayer. Its nice and portable, and in my opinion looks 100 x better than a Bose Sound dock. I'm not knocking the Sound Dock, its a nice piece of kit, but not one is ever going to be wowed by it.
Battery life on the Big Jambox is fantastic at 15 hours as well.