Profile for JENNY MARRIS > Reviews

JENNY MARRIS

Leifheit Cabino Squeegee Cleaning Shower Cubicle
Leifheit Cabino Squeegee Cleaning Shower Cubicle

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard edge!, 2 May 2014
This squeegee is rubbish! I wish I hadn't bought one online, especially this expensive one. The business edge of a squeegee needs to be soft and malleable, especially if you are doing tiles. This is so hard it's noisy, making horrid scrapy sounds. The worn out cheapy I had is doing a much better job. You can actually tap it and it sounds more like plastic than rubber. If the edge was soft and rubbery it would be a nice and lightweight one but what's the point in that if it doesn't work!

Deluxe Blue Wise Man - Kids Costume Small
Deluxe Blue Wise Man - Kids Costume Small
Offered by Taylors Fancy Dress For Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handsome wise man/king, 28 Dec. 2013
I got this for my sons nativity and he looked great, if a little overdressed! He is 107cm tall and it fitted fine but if he was any shorter it would have been too long. Basically a white tunic/dress with a cape and hat. Much nicer than what the supermarkets had to offer.

Hyundai HY3000SEi Petrol Inverter Generator
Hyundai HY3000SEi Petrol Inverter Generator
Offered by Abbey Access Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great generator and price, 28 Dec. 2013
We decided to change our old generator when the boiler man said we couldn't run the sensitive electronics on it, which meant we couldn't heat our house (LPG boiler) during a power cut. Found this one which can run sensitive electronics safely due to the inverter and we love it. It is heavy and not tiny but it is moveable and the key fob start function is brilliant. Seems nice and quiet whilst running too. Now all we need is a power cut....

Rubies Deluxe Ironman (Medium)
Rubies Deluxe Ironman (Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good costume, 28 Dec. 2013
This is a great costume, especially when bought with a better mask. The supplied soft one isn't very convincing but lite-up ones are available. Bought medium as the small sizes of all the other superhero costumes he has are getting short in the body. This one is perfect and he is 107cm tall. The extra leg length will soon be grown into!

Iron Man Mask with Lite-Up Eyes
Iron Man Mask with Lite-Up Eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mask, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Iron Man Mask with Lite-Up Eyes
Excellent way to make the costume better without great expense. The white part of the eyes lights up blue. The elastic is strong and wide but not too tight. My 4yr old loves it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a ballpoint pen. It is a roller ball., 28 Dec. 2013
It clearly states ballpoint but is a rollerball. A nice one I expect but still nothing like a ball point pen. And according to WH Smith you can't even change the refill to a ball point one. Very disappointed