Profile for Val in the NW > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hemline H814 | Anti-Static Spray 50ml Prevents Static Cling
Hemline H814 | Anti-Static Spray 50ml Prevents Static Cling

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Feb. 2014
Does a good job but the spray isn't too good and dribbles all over your hand. You are best to spray your tights when they are on you and leave a few minutes to dry.

Bad Elf PRO GPS Receiver for iPad, iPod & iPhone
Bad Elf PRO GPS Receiver for iPad, iPod & iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 18 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. Uses it when he goes walking and it records all the information he needs when used with his iPod Touch. He checked how high they were flying on a recent air trip too.There is a lot of help if you need it from Bad Elf if you have any queries or assistance.

Glif Plus for iPhone 4/4S
Glif Plus for iPhone 4/4S
Offered by Special Import Europe

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a little extra, 18 Feb. 2014
This product is great to hold your phone. However I don't use the cardboard bit . I screw it into a little mini tripod which works great. Remember you can't use this if your phone is in a case

CARAVAN TRAILER FRENCH SPEED LIMIT STICKERS
CARAVAN TRAILER FRENCH SPEED LIMIT STICKERS
Offered by Family Motoring & Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Legal Requirement?, 18 Feb. 2014
The French cannot make up their mind it British caravans have to display them or not. It's best to be safe than sorry. They are a smaller size than it is rumoured we should have but look a lot neater than the large ones you see on the HGVs.

HP No.363 Large Black Ink Cartridge (C8719EE#ABB)
HP No.363 Large Black Ink Cartridge (C8719EE#ABB)
Offered by Rainbow Retail (UK Del Typ 5-7 w/days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Original, 18 Feb. 2014
This was a good price for this HP Original product and the larger capacity is advantageous. Better for your printer to use the genuine product to.

Shopping Snowman - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Shopping Snowman - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ideal way to give a gift, 18 Feb. 2014
The Amazon gift cards are great for the "hard to buy for" person. I print them off each time for presents for my adult nephews who are hard to buy for. Quick and easy

Yahui Black Connector Adapter 8 pin to 30 pin Converter Adaptor. iPhone 4 / 4S to iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5, iPod Nano 7 (0.9, White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Money saver, 18 Feb. 2014
As I previously had an iPhone 4s I have various leads, battery pack, car charger etc. I needed something that could work with all of the things I have already without the expense of buying a lot of new items for my 5s. This does the job and fits securely.

Yahui Wired Connector Adapter 8 pin to 30 pin / Converter & Dock Adaptor Used for iPhone 4 / 4S to iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5, iPod Nano 7 CHARGING (6.81, White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 18 Feb. 2014

Home Treats 48 Pod Tassimo Holder, Rotating Base Double Layer
Home Treats 48 Pod Tassimo Holder, Rotating Base Double Layer
Offered by Majestic Global ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat Storage, 14 Jan. 2014
I am generally very happy with this product. The pods look very neat in it and the rotation is very useful. There are a couple of points to be aware of.. It will only take 48 pods if they are standard size. If you have cappuccino or latte with the larger pods it will take less. Also if you put the larger pods in you will need to bring them out from the top as they are too deep to slide out from the bottom.

Brabantia Iron Flex Guide - Black
Brabantia Iron Flex Guide - Black
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Quality from Brabantia, 21 Sept. 2010
I have always used a very old flex guide inherited from my mother because I couldn't find a good modern one. This Brabantia is good quality and does the job perfectly. It folds down for easy storage and I would assume it would fit almost any ironing board. I know from past experience with the company; if there was ever an issue with it Brabantia would give excellent service.

Page: 1 | 2