Profile for Chelsea > Reviews

Content by Chelsea

Chelsea

Pokemon XY Flashfire sealed booster box (36 packs)
Pokemon XY Flashfire sealed booster box (36 packs)
Offered by Gaming Broker SHIP FROM USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant box, 7 Jun. 2014
I was very happy to get back into collecting, so this box was a godsend, I found nearly all holographic cards and managed to get a secret rare card and full art- I feel very pleased with my findings! :) Thank you also for the fast delivery!

The Art of Rise of the Guardians
The Art of Rise of the Guardians
by Ramin Zahed

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunning book, 23 July 2013
I enjoyed every page, almost as much as watching the film. I opened the book today as soon as it came, I like how there's distinct splits breaking up the characters but keeping them all as a 'whole'. Removing the dust cover I was happy to find 2 more illustrations. Each artist is credited on their artwork -all in all I can't fault this book :)(perhaps it could have went on a little longer!)

The A - Z of Visual Ideas: How to Solve any Creative Brief
The A - Z of Visual Ideas: How to Solve any Creative Brief
by John Ingledew

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill :), 6 Jun. 2013
This is now my 'go-to' book while I'm on my course, we have to make our own brief for some projects and I would sometimes face the fact I was stuck for ideas. The cover gives you a full idea of what this book will help you achieve- thinking creatively with some problem solving. No doubt I will be using this book for years to come, there's some considerate advice any Illustrator/designer can take with them for years.Thank you for the fast shipping and quality book!

Olay Definity Night Deep Nourishing anti-ageing Cream 50ml
Olay Definity Night Deep Nourishing anti-ageing Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, thank you!, 6 Jun. 2013
I brought this as a present for my mom, she loves the stuff even though for her age she doesn't have many wrinkles to worry about :)
The texture is thick,and spreadable and hydrating. She's more than happy with this product, we looked around stores but none seemed to have them in stock, the cream came very quickly- thank you!

Moleskine Roller Gel Refill - Deep Violet 0.7mm
Moleskine Roller Gel Refill - Deep Violet 0.7mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour, 6 Jun. 2013
Vibrant, smooth and looks more fun than the black one I replaced, decent price, thank you for supplying this deep violet refill :)

Orabrush Tongue Cleaner Fresh Breath Brush With Scraper (Colours May Vary)
Orabrush Tongue Cleaner Fresh Breath Brush With Scraper (Colours May Vary)
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed :), 6 Jun. 2013
This is perfect for making sure your mouth is cleaner , I found the bristles are soft and it didn't hurt my tongue even when I scraped hard.All in all this is well designed and arrived quickly. Great, I got what I needed, thank you!

Safety Eyes 16mm Blue 10 Pr
Safety Eyes 16mm Blue 10 Pr
Offered by Fred Aldous Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed :), 2 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Safety Eyes 16mm Blue 10 Pr
I wanted to make a soft toy this week so I put my order in for these lovely bright eyes, I got them a day after I ordered ! I was so pleased, thanks for making it possible to move my idea faster, they look great on the soft toy and are easy enough to fit in :)