Profile for Bookworm > Reviews

East Coast Nursery Sassy Big and Small Chime Ball
East Coast Nursery Sassy Big and Small Chime Ball
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars ONLY ONE BALL, 27 May 2014
Even though two balls are advertised and shown in both photographs and even under the description it is only the chime ball (red and purple ball) that is being sold here. Company told me it was a supplier error but they advertise it the same again and again on amazon as two. The Sassy chime ball is only £5.99.

Magnetic Number Learning Set
Magnetic Number Learning Set
Offered by BargainShop_London

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and unprofessional company, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Magnetic Number Learning Set (Toy)
I wouldn't waste your money on this product. I ordered this and when it arrived the product had already been ripped open, used and then someone had tried to put it back together again. The company could not have missed this as they packaged it up to be sent to me. It was not brand new. When I enquired they sounded sincere and said they would send a replacement. I emailed again a while late only to get the reply 'we have refunded the money'. No apology, no explanation of where the replacement had gone and no way of trying to keep me coming back to buy from them. Very unprofessional company. I was going to buy the letters from them but will not be doing that now and will not order from them again. Spend a bit more money and buy decent magnets from a better company.

Tikk Tokk 4-in-1 Boss Easel
Tikk Tokk 4-in-1 Boss Easel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Tikk Tokk 4-in-1 Boss Easel (Toy)
My husband and I searched long and hard for a decent easel for our nearly 3 year old. Most were far too small or didn't have the paint pot holders or looked very bulky. This is beautifully made, lovely wood, ggod magnets with it. It comes with four paint pots, four disc magnets, four pens, chalk and a chalk eraser. Im very happy with this product. The height it great for my daughter and something she will be able to use for a long time to come. The basket in the middle is so handy. Very happy with it and so is my daughter.

Koosh Ball 11cm Mondo
Koosh Ball 11cm Mondo
Offered by The Training Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me all nostalgic., 27 May 2014
This review is from: Koosh Ball 11cm Mondo (Toy)
I had one of these when I was younger and love them. I got this for my daughter who is nearing 3. Its a great sensory toy. You have to really pull at the threads to get the pieces out but I haven't tried with this one as I don't want to ruin it. so far none have just fallen out. I believe my daughter is at an age to be trusted with a ball like this but not for younger children.

east2eden Set of 3 Natural Brown Wicker Baskets with Daisy Lining
east2eden Set of 3 Natural Brown Wicker Baskets with Daisy Lining
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 May 2014
Good quality. Well made. Great sizes and perfect for putting toys in for children. Pretty little daisies on the lining too. lovely product.

Elevating Child Care: A Guide To Respectful Parenting
Elevating Child Care: A Guide To Respectful Parenting

5.0 out of 5 stars The best parenting book, 27 May 2014
Janet Lansbury follows the RIE approach (Resources for Infant Educarers) and this book explains that approach. Its simply the best method out there for raising children. This book explains that approach and covers all areas of the infant years from play, care, potty training, and communicating, and so much more. You wont be disappointed. I love it.

Plan Toys 5313 Cone Sorting
Plan Toys 5313 Cone Sorting

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Plan Toys 5313 Cone Sorting (Toy)
I saw this being used in a video on youtube and had to buy it for my daughter. SHe is 2 years and 9 months and she loves it. Really great for problem solving and much much more than just a simply stacking toy. I have since looked up other Plan Toys toys and they are great. This toy came with a leaflet of other toys for certain ages. This is a well made quality toy and lovely colours. Highly recommend.

Toyrific Wooden Harmonica
Toyrific Wooden Harmonica
Offered by ramsdensdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Toyrific Wooden Harmonica (Toy)
My toddler loves this. We received the yellow harmonica and its very nice. I felt happy to receive any of the designs. Its a nice size for my toddler and she loves playing it. Quality toy too.

Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary)
Rhino Toys 4-inch Oball (Colours May Vary)
Offered by Baby-Weingart

5.0 out of 5 stars great ball, 27 May 2014
My 6 month old loves this ball. And so does my toddler. Its easy to grab and you can squash it too. Good fun ball.

Hello, Hugless Douglas! World Book Day 2014
Hello, Hugless Douglas! World Book Day 2014
by David Melling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to Hugless Douglas, 27 May 2014
THis is a small book but well worth the money. Lovely pictures and a lovely story. It introduces the reader to hugless douglas. CHeck out his other books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5