Profile for mum on a mission > Reviews

Content by mum on a mission

mum on a mission

Page: 1 | 2
Lascal Buggyboard Maxi
Lascal Buggyboard Maxi
Offered by Direct 4 Baby
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy, 23 Dec 2013
This is one of the best items I have bought and from the use I have had I have more then had my moneys worth out of it. Bought when my eldest was 2 and a half as too young to walk but too old for a baby seat or double pram. As my husband uses the car for work I tend to walk every where and I could never have managed without this. My eldest is now 4 and I'm still using it on occasions if a trip is a bit far for him to walk or ride his bike. I have had about 5 different prams, strollers or pushchairs and this board has fit everyone. (just don't cut the straps as it suggests in instructions) It would be interesting to know how many miles this board has done and its still going strong. Goes up curbs easily and hooks up on a strap so it's out of the way when not in use and my son even found a way to sit down on it by putting his feet in the shopping basket. He has on a couple of occasions fallen asleep like this. My youngest who is now 2 also loves it and as soon as big brother is dropped off at school is out of the stroller and on it like a shot.

Selections GFA805 Solar Powered Battery Operated Ultrasonic Cat Repeller (Batteries Included)
Offered by Garden Selections
Price: 14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 23 Dec 2013
I tried every thing to stop a certain cat using my lawn as a lavatory inc. pepper, fruit, water bottles and a gel cat repellent none of them worked until this device. I made sure I placed it in a corner which picked up movement across the full lawn and set to the highest level on both knobs. What a massive relief after checking every day for a few weeks and no cat mess. My children can now play safely in the garden without me having to patrol the area each morning and pick up a disgusting mess. Only down side is because it needs to be in a corner it doesn't charge itself as no sun gets to it so I have to check it regularly to make sure it still works and I charge it every couple of weeks, but this is a small price to pay for no more cat muck. oh and when my kids are outside I do need to turn it off so as not to waste the batteries and because on level 5 u can hear the noise when outside.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2014 12:21 PM GMT

STABILO Woody 3 in 1 Multi Talent Pencil Crayon - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 10)
Price: 11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for toddlers, 23 Dec 2013
These are chunky crayons perfect for little hands to control. They are lovely colours and they hardly need any pressure to make marks unlike other pencil crayons. Not used as paints yet but I would imagine they work well. My 2 and 4 year old both love these.

Stabilo Woody Sharpener [single]
Stabilo Woody Sharpener [single]
Offered by I Love Pens
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars a neccessity for the stabilo woody pencils., 23 Dec 2013
a very expensive pencil sharpener but no other sharpener would be big enough for the woody pencil crayons so a good buy.

15pc 3" Boutique Hair Bows Girls Kids Alligator Clip Grosgrain Ribbon Headbands 15 Color
Offered by ibestsky
Price: 7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality at low price, 23 Dec 2013
These bows are really good quality and almost every colour you could want so well worth the price. As other reviews have said they are not glued to the crocodile clips but they haven't slipped off the clips when my daughter has worn them and I did have a go at gluing one of them on with super glue which worked well so I could glue the others if needs be. I would recommend these for any little girl.

My Child Chip Pushchair (Pink)
My Child Chip Pushchair (Pink)
Price: 63.95

5.0 out of 5 stars just as good as more expensive models, 23 Dec 2013
A great stroller which is great for everyday and holidays. It folds compact and isn't too heavy but is also very sturdy and doesn't tip even with some shopping on handles. Basket is small but then I have found this to be the case with all strollers. it also doesn't fold up with the foot leaver provided but the bars at the back easily push up with your hand so this isn't a problem. It has a nice big seat and the leg support goes up and down allowing my child to lay down with her legs up. It is great to push and my buggy board fits nicely for my older child to stand on. Overall a fab stroller and bought at less then half the price I'm a very happy mum.

JUNGLE SNAP - Children's Card Game (Family Fun)
JUNGLE SNAP - Children's Card Game (Family Fun)
Offered by Mega Store R Us
Price: 3.12

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly what it says, 27 Aug 2013
Lovely bright pictures six of each animal my son loves it. Could just maybe have done with 8 of each as not loads of snaps in each game.

LeapFrog My Discovery House
LeapFrog My Discovery House
Price: 12.79

4.0 out of 5 stars plenty to keep baby amused, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog My Discovery House (Toy)
got two of these for my friends babies and at half the price. They are a lovely toy with lots of sounds and activities but not sure I would have paid full price.

TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle
TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 16.45

4.0 out of 5 stars great product but mat could be bigger, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle (Toy)
My 17mth old daughter and 3 year old son love the aquadoodle mats and I know its safe and mess free. However this mat is much smaller then a previous one I had for my son and so I was disappointed with the size, which is only reason it didn't get 5 stars. However it comes with some nice accessories and two pens which saves many arguments between my two children. The colour is much more interesting then just the one colour our old mat had.

Branching Out Flower Shape Jungle Animals Wooden Peg Puzzle
Branching Out Flower Shape Jungle Animals Wooden Peg Puzzle
Offered by Ham Models & Toys
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars nice gift, 28 July 2011
Bought for a one year olds birthday. Thought it was a lovely and well made toy and thought the pictures behind the pieces made it more fun and gave a clue as to where each piece goes. The chunky handles were also ideal for little hands.

Page: 1 | 2