Profile for Deepak > Reviews

Content by Deepak

Deepak (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Belkin Leather Smart Of/Off Trifold Case Cover with Stand for iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4 with Retina Display - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Case, 3 April 2014
Pros
Solid case works well
Well built

Cons
So it's PU leather which is embossed polyurethane and will not exhibit any of the qualities of real leather, the title is definitely misleading but the product description is correct.
Its a bit bulky
It doesn't make any use of magnets which 3rd party cases usually do

The Age of Wonder: How the Romantic Generation discovered the Beauty and Terror of Science
by Richard Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible read, 10 Nov 2013
I am very happy with this book. I cannot believe how little I knew about some incredible scientists.
I am very close to finishing the book, I really do hope Richard Holmes decides to do more books on science.

WESTFORD MILL COTTON STUFF BAG, 5 SIZES, 1-38 LITRES
WESTFORD MILL COTTON STUFF BAG, 5 SIZES, 1-38 LITRES
Offered by NGWorld
Price: 3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality bag, 2 Aug 2013
This arrived much sooner than I thought it would and is quality. Definitely sturdy and worth the price. I went for the 14 litres for use as a laundry bag it was a bit more than needed but at this price why not.

Lamisil 1% Spray 15ml
Lamisil 1% Spray 15ml
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommended, 2 Aug 2013
I was a bit thrown off by how small it was. It ended up lasting longer than I expected. It worked better than the cream and the problem has now gone away.

Tiger police style elastic notebook pad with pencil
Tiger police style elastic notebook pad with pencil
Offered by Lowest Price
Price: 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent notepad, 2 Aug 2013
I use one as a workout log and one as a food log. Perfect for use and really cheap. I've noticed a bit of peeling on the front cover but that's from constant use.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder Drink Mix Double Rich Chocolate 2273g
Price: 47.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Mint, 14 July 2013
What can I say, the protein shake is great. I initially bought this brand because there was a test published showing how certain brands cheated people on how much protein per gram they truly contained. Optimum Nutrition did not.

Ultimately a good whey, unfortunately not the best flavour. I would say If you are starting out training and you are sceptical about spending 40 on a flavour you may not like go with the Double Chocolate flavour. It is the one everyone seems to like and is definitely better than chocolate mint.

I think ON do a tester pack with one sachet of each flavour. If you choose those remember those very sweet tropical flavours become less and less pleasurable as time passes.

Under Armour Sonic Long Compression 9" Men's Shorts - Black, XL
Under Armour Sonic Long Compression 9" Men's Shorts - Black, XL
Price: 16.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 14 July 2013
I own some Nike Pro Combats which I use for the gym. I thought I may be downgrading in terms of performance as these are cheaper but It turned out to be an improvement. I will stick to these from now on.

Superfreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes and Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance
by Steven D. Levitt
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Another dose of freakonomics, 14 July 2013
I was happy to get down to reading another edition of Freakonomics this time Super Freakonomics. I remembered when I first read Freakonomics I was talking about it for days. The result was slightly less enjoyable this time.

I'm not entirely sure if It was because the author kept talking about economists as these purely inquisitive people or the subject matter was just not that interesting. There seemed to be no true moments of shock that I experienced with the first book. Nothing really gripped me, or made me think in a different light.

So buy it, it's very cheap but don't expect to be blown away.

Bookdarts bookmarks - 50 count tin - bronze
Bookdarts bookmarks - 50 count tin - bronze
Offered by Papilionaceous
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, 19 Dec 2011
A great item to keep in your top draw or study. It's both thin and very high quality.

If you are constantly looking for scraps of paper or business cards to make of pages this is perfect for you. The darts don't slip and are no hindrance to the book.

Perfect for book references or to mark the last sentence read.

3-Year Kindle Protection Plan with Accident & Theft Cover by SquareTrade, UK customers only
Offered by Squaretrade Limited
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great priced coverage, 30 Nov 2011
I'm happy with the warranty coverage, I was able to get an e-copy of the terms almost immediately and a paper copy arrived just a couple of days afterwards.

The warranty is easy to understand and isn't pages and pages long. Very to the point and understandable.

Up to 3 kindles replaced and the warranty is transferable which is great. Gives you peace of mind so worth the price.

Page: 1 | 2