Profile for Tiny > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Reluctant Hope
Reluctant Hope

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book! ., 29 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Reluctant Hope (Kindle Edition)
Very touching. I could actually feel what Brooke and Addison were going through. It was all very real to me.

Always Faithful
Always Faithful

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Always Faithful (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and had to force myself to put it down so that I could go to sleep. Would recommend!!

Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey / Fifty Shades Darker / Fifty Shades Freed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!, 14 April 2013
I saw everyone reading this and thought I'd see what it's all about. I was hooked and read all 3 very quickly. Would recommend!

Hachi - A Dog's Tale [DVD]
Hachi - A Dog's Tale [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Gere
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Hachi - A Dog's Tale [DVD] (DVD)
I've watched it several times and will watch it again and again. Not sure if I prefer the dog or Richard Gere - they are both great!!! Would recommend!!!

Foam Roller Workbook
Foam Roller Workbook
by Karl Knopf

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Foam Roller Workbook (Paperback)
It's a great way to self massage. I use it daily and have found that I have less pain after exercising. Would recommend!!

Fireside
Fireside

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Fireside (Kindle Edition)
Very readable and addictive, couldn't put it down. Great read, you always want to find out what happens next. Just brilliant!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 April 2013
Does what it says on the box. I've only used it twice on my eyebrows since I've bought it as it lasts a long time so I'm still learning but I'm getting better at it each time I use it. Would recommend it!!!

Fellowes 35250 Oil Shredder Bottle with Extended Nozzle, 355 ml
Fellowes 35250 Oil Shredder Bottle with Extended Nozzle, 355 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, 7 Mar. 2013
This has kept my shredder working for months now. I use it regularly as I don't throw anything out with my name, address, or handwriting without shredding it first, so we're always shredding. Would recommend.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Austria
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Austria
by Collectif

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot of great information!, 7 Mar. 2013
Showed me where everything is and included maps so I knew how to get there. The only draw back, it didn't make me aware that the speed limit changes if you see a sign with the name of the village. Lots of great pictures to help with my decisions of where to go, where to eat, even recommendations on what to eat. Great book!! Would recommend!!!

Captain America - The First Avenger [DVD]
Captain America - The First Avenger [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Evans
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film!!, 7 Mar. 2013
I watched the older version 1st just to see how things had moved on. I loved both films but this was the best. Would recommend to everyone.

Page: 1 | 2