ARRAY(0xb69cd2b8)

Profile for Nigel Somers > Reviews

Content by Nigel Somers

Nigel Somers "Nitemare" (Belfast, N.Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Aqua Sphere Vista Clear Lens Goggle - Red/White
Aqua Sphere Vista Clear Lens Goggle - Red/White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Goggles, 8 Jan 2014
Great clear Goggles and no horrible Goggle eyes afterwards!! Good clear vision and very comfortable to wear daily ... recommended.

Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg 360 Tablets Years Supply
Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg 360 Tablets Years Supply
Offered by Purely Health Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Aid for Knee, 20 Sep 2013
Bought these to assist my poor knees, one of which had a cartilage and bursa operation on it this year. Will try to see if they assist in movement issues??

Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine

4.0 out of 5 stars 3D Star Trek Mayhem, 20 Sep 2013
Great film, watched it in 2D in cinema and decided to get this version for my 3D home cinema system as my first 3D Blu-Ray!
Still very watchable though 3D effects seem to be more subtle than I've seen on other films ... still not sold on 3D and to be honest is more of a gimmick than a real technology step forward ... no doubt 4K UHD will adapt this to a no glasses solution???

Still don't let that take away from the film ...

Corsair CMFVYGT3-16GB 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Voyager GT Water Resistant Flash Drive
Corsair CMFVYGT3-16GB 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Voyager GT Water Resistant Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage Device, 20 Sep 2013
Now have three of these and NEVER had any issues!!
Use one in car to play back music via in-built USB slot (Ford Focus), another to store PICON files for my satellite receiver (VU+ Duo2) and the third is my local storage for files etc from my PC.

Perfect and well made!!

PCTV Systems DVB-T2 292e nanoStick HD TV Tuner - Watch, Pause & Record Digital Freeview Hi Definition and Standard Definition TV on your PC.  Stream LIVE TV to your iPad, iPhone, PC.
PCTV Systems DVB-T2 292e nanoStick HD TV Tuner - Watch, Pause & Record Digital Freeview Hi Definition and Standard Definition TV on your PC. Stream LIVE TV to your iPad, iPhone, PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Installed in VU+ Duo2 Satellite Receiver, 20 Sep 2013
Installed into rear USB slot on VU+ Duo2 receiver. Worked perfectly receiving all transmissions from my transmitter (DIVIS) in Belfast and ALSO RTE services via my aerial for Clermont Cairn in County Louth (Rep. of Ireland) some 40 miles away...!!
Perfect reception of both T & T2 (HD) transmissions.

Recommended ....

WD - 2TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM - Green
WD - 2TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM - Green
Offered by M.T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used in VU+ Duo2 Satellite Receiver, 20 Sep 2013
Bought to use as my internal HDD for my VU+ Duo2 box.

Installed in minutes and works perfectly, now I'm thinking I should have got the 3TB version ... you can never have enough recording space, HAHA!!

Smith & Nephew Opsite Waterproof Dressings 5 Dressings (6.5cm x 5cm)
Smith & Nephew Opsite Waterproof Dressings 5 Dressings (6.5cm x 5cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Waterproof Plaster, 8 Jun 2013
This was the type of dressing given to me by my hospital following knee surgery. I couldn't source it locally from local pharmacies so I was please to see them available on Amazon. Great dressing adheres very firmly and at no time did I feel it would come away after getting wet!!

Bio-Oil 200ml Twin Pack
Bio-Oil 200ml Twin Pack
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Scar, 8 Jun 2013
This product was purchased to ease my scarring following two major knee operations this year...it can be used very sparingly as it goes a long way!
So far my scarring has been quite supple and not too tender, so I'd recommend it to others in a similar position.

Cablesson® - 4 Way Smart HDMI SPLITTER BOX 1x4 Port (1 input 4 output) - Active Amplifier - *NEW VERSION with 3D Enabled* -v1.3c - 1080p Full HD - Display HD on 4 TVs (4 Way Splitter Box)
Offered by HDCentral

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Solution, 3 Mar 2013
Great product which delivers HD quality around the home to my displays. No sign of picture degredation (over 10m run in one case) and full 1080p signal passed too.
Only issue is not being able to split the Audio Return Channel (ARC) signal from two such equipped displays but perhaps that was me expectecing too much from an item in this price range???

10 x 9 LED Canbus 5050SMD No Error free BULBS T10 501 W5W Capless Super Bright 6000K sidelight bulbs A Pack of 10 bulbs
Offered by Bestsourcinguk

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 3 Mar 2013
Unfortunatley for me one broke soon after installation in my headlight unit. Prior to that though the light emitted was extremely bright (don't stare directly at it!!). Take care when handling is the recommendation I would pass on!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4