Profile for Ann Elma > Reviews

Content by Ann Elma

Ann Elma (HIGHLANDS SCOTLAND)

Electrolux Stair and Carvac  Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux Stair and Carvac Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 47.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nifty Little Vac, 29 May 2014
I decided to buy this vac after reading the reviews about it. The vac looks quite sturdy and the hose and cable are an excellent length. I used it to clean my suite and also the car. It did lift a lot of dirt as the filter showed. When my husband used it to clean his car he felt it was a bit cumbersome when trying to get into the corners.

David Jason: My Life
David Jason: My Life
by David Jason
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, great man, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
Loved reading about his life and how he reached stardom. I enjoyed the down to earth way he wrote the book.

Heartbreak Hotel
Heartbreak Hotel
by Deborah Moggach
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Heartbreak Hotel (Paperback)
Just read this book and loved all the characters. Hope this great book is made into a film like her last book.

Large Size Pink Jewellery Box with Soft Purple Gros Grain Lining Superb Quality by Anna Di Angelo SPECIAL OFFER !

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of space to hold all my jewellery, 13 Feb 2014
I was looking for a good sized jewellery box so I could keep all my things in one place. I did get a surprise when it arrived as it was much bigger than I anticipated. Still I am pleased with the colour and quality.

Travalo Classic Essentials Refill Perfume Hot Pink
Travalo Classic Essentials Refill Perfume Hot Pink
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy for my travels., 13 Feb 2014
I got a present of Travalo and found it so easy to use and fill. It's also a great size to fit in a makeup bag. This is the third one I have bought as gifts for friends.

AA Big Road Atlas Bitain 2014 (International Road Atlases)
AA Big Road Atlas Bitain 2014 (International Road Atlases)
by AA Publishing
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars The right size, the right scale., 24 Oct 2013
I have bought this road atlas for a number of years now. I update every two years.
For me it is at a scale that shows a fair amount of detail and a size that covers a good area on each page.
An ideal atlas for both long and local journeys. Service areas and points of interest are very useful.
Of all the road atlases out there this is the one for me.

Vax U91-MA-B Air Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U91-MA-B Air Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by BestBuyUk
Price: 104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FIRST CLASS CLEANER, LOVE IT., 9 Jun 2010
Before I bought this cleaner I did at lot of research and it paid off as this is a cracking machine. I like the fact that it is light weight, easy to use and the cable is a great length, which means I don't have to keep unplugging it all the time when I move from room to room. Previously I had a Hoover bagless which was utterly useless as the filter kept clogging up and it needed emptying nearly every time I used it. My Vax has great suction and lifted much more dirt than my old Hoover. What also sold it to me was the six year guarantee. I have now recommended the Vax to my friends.