Profile for zoo keeper > Reviews

Content by zoo keeper

zoo keeper "menagerie" (Romsey)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Gelert Family Lantern Set - Red
Gelert Family Lantern Set - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Light the way, 9 Aug 2014
I bought them because we are prone to power cuts in the sticks.

A very nice set of lamps. They can be set on low light to preserve batteries or on bright light (good enough for reading). They look smart too.

Super Legend HD Video Car Dash Vehicle Recorder
Super Legend HD Video Car Dash Vehicle Recorder
Offered by TECH GURUZ
Price: 11.26

2.0 out of 5 stars Junk, 9 Aug 2014
It's cheap and it looks it. I tried charging it via the USB but it didn't work. There was kless charge after two hours!

Peruzzo Verona 3 Bike Boot Fitting Car Rack - Matt Black
Peruzzo Verona 3 Bike Boot Fitting Car Rack - Matt Black
Price: 51.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Wheely Good!, 9 Aug 2014
It's a high quality set up. It doesn't take very long to sort out the straps attach to a car. I only fit two bikes to it. It seems like a huge strain but it copes well. No doubt it would take three.

The carvsteering feels light when it's loaded and you can't use the rear wipers. I only fit it when needed (five minute job).

Some modern bikes don't slide onto it easily because of low crossbars. However, it's possible to quickly twist the cross bar rests on the rack to accommodate them.

Crysis 2 (PC DVD)
Crysis 2 (PC DVD)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 5.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Good SciFi, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Crysis 2 (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Like all Crysis games, this looks very nice indeed. It's better than other later games from other publishers.

Gameplay is pretty standard SciFi shooter but it's entertaining nonetheless. There is a good linear story which keeps the game flowing. It's definitely worth buying at the budget price.

Crysis 3  [Online Game Code]
Crysis 3 [Online Game Code]
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye Candy, 9 Aug 2014
The Crysis games have always been notable for graphics. This is no exception. It looks amazing.

Gameplay is pretty standard SciFi shooter. Going invisible is fun but it doesn't last long. I prefer armour. The bow and arrows are fun not as great as I expected.

Nonetheless it's a fun romp. Not worth full price worth definitely buying as the price drops.

Bioflow Dog Collar Red Large (up to 65cm)
Bioflow Dog Collar Red Large (up to 65cm)
Offered by Bioflow Ltd
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Cure, 9 Aug 2014
We have used Bioflow collars on several dogs with miraculous results. In one case, our dog had developed a limp. The vet said she wasn't in pain and it wasn't worth operating (it wouldn't be a total cure). We gave her a Bioflow collar and she was cured overnight! She never limped again!

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PC DVD)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PC DVD)
Offered by 1stvideo
Price: 19.98

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but long-winded, 9 Aug 2014
I always want to enjoy Assassin's creed games. They seem to offer so much. However, I've never finished any of them. I simply lose interest after a while. It's not a game you can jump into for five minutes. Sometimes it gets so difficult, it becomes tedious.

I thought sailing a pirate ship would be fun but it became a bit repetive.

On the other hand, like all the other games in the series, it looks fantastic. I haven't given up on it. I will go back to it eventually.

Tiger Balm Red 30g (Pain Relief) - NaturalBalm
Tiger Balm Red 30g (Pain Relief) - NaturalBalm
Offered by Thailand 7-11
Price: 0.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm delighted to report that it still seems to work on ..., 9 Aug 2014
I first tried Tiger Balm in Singapore. It seemed to be used to cure everything! I bought it more for nostalgia than anything else. However, I'm delighted to report that it still seems to work on aches and pains.

It's sent directly from Thailand.

Specialist S602 Cage and Aviary Netting
Specialist S602 Cage and Aviary Netting
Offered by HQ Trade Supplies Limited
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, 9 Aug 2014
I needed it to keep rats out of a hutch. This is very high quality mesh and is just the job.

The supplier was amazing. It arrived in less than 24 hours.

Bestway 120 x 72 x 22-inches Deluxe Family Pool
Bestway 120 x 72 x 22-inches Deluxe Family Pool
Price: 30.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Olympic sized pool?, 9 Aug 2014
I was amazed how big this pool is. Several children (or adults) can share it. My son is actually able to swim a couple of strokes in it.

As others have said, it needs a good pump. We have a hand pump and it didn't take too long to inflate.

There is no drain plug, so emptying it is a problem. Even a small amount of water left inside it weighs a ton.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19