Profile for Jason Bowen > Reviews

Jason Bowen

Roberts Radio Pillow Talk Speaker
Roberts Radio Pillow Talk Speaker

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with the volume, 10 April 2016
The speaker is a great size and the lead is a good length. It slides between two pillows easily so that you don't feel uncomfortable with your head on the speaker. The only problem is the volume. I tried it on my smartphone (Samsung Note 3) at max volume and could hear it OK if I pressed the speaker to my ear, putting it under the pillow made it silent. I also tried my stereo, DAB radio, laptop, and an iPad, and none of them were any better. The speaker also has three different settings and playing with this made no significant difference.

Reading the reviews the volume seems to either be a hit or a miss and nothing between. Mine was repackaged and awaiting collection within 30 minutes of opening it. One other thing is that it differed from the image in both colour and design, so it may have been an earlier model, even so I'd expect to be able to hear it.

I like Roberts, they're a good brand, I just don't like this product.

I'm now using JVC HA-S360 headphones (they fold flat) and they work really well. They are more expensive and with shorter lead but they are also cushioned something that the Roberts Pillow Talk speaker is not.

JVC HA-S360 link http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-High-Quality-Portable-Lightweight-Headphones/dp/B003ARX8T0

Valkyrie Suspension Trainer VST 1 (Medium) and Manuel - For total body training anywhere
Offered by Valhalla Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 24 Feb. 2015
The VST1 is very well made and I'm completely confident in its ability to take my full weight (100KG). The webbing feels sturdy and the grips are comfortable to use for the whole workout.

EasyAcc 5V 2A Universal Wall Charger Adapter for iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet PC, Mini Speaker, MP3/MP4, Mobile DVD, Handheld Console, Router & Digital Devices(with 8 Connectors:Apple 30pin / Micro USB/Mini USB / DC 5.5 * 2.5 / DC 5.5 * 2.1 / DC 3.5 * 1.3 / DC 3.0 * 1.1 / DC 2.35 * 0.7)
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars NewTrent Compatible Charger, 12 Aug. 2013
I had lost the charger to my NewTrent power block and this charger was a perfect replacement. It worked perfectly and I'm very happy with it.

Naava 18 ct White Gold Channel Set Half Eternity Ring, IJ/I Certified Diamonds, Round Brilliant, 0.25ct, White Gold, L

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring!, 14 April 2013
It took a few days for the order to ship but it was well worth the wait. My wife loves it.