Profile for K.S.S > Reviews

Content by K.S.S

K.S.S

SKROSS PRO PLUS USB World Adapter
SKROSS PRO PLUS USB World Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit for travelling the world, 14 April 2014
This has to be the most amazingly versatile travel adapter I have ever owned. And by the comments from friends, I'm not alone in thinking that. That it has a multi-plug input adapter was really useful and the USB twin socket a godsend.

Anker 4400mAh Extended Battery with Dark Blue Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III, GT-I9300, fits EB-L1G6LLU, with NFC/Google Wallet Compatibility [18-Month Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic if you're on the road a lot, 14 April 2014
Bought this for a recent holiday where there would be days where there'd be no way of charging my phone. I also use my phone with a wifi digital camera, which hits the normal battery hard!

However, this little addition was amazing. Charged really fast (faster than my normal one), on regular usage I can get three days out of it and with the camera, I can get a good, full day of shooting (the normal battery dies after 4-5 hours)

All in all, so glad I got this. Without it, I would be missing so many memories from my vacation.

Cuisipro Cupcake Corer
Cuisipro Cupcake Corer

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I got this, 2 Jun. 2012
My, but this makes hollowing out cupcakes easy. Wish I'd got one sooner. One tip I've found is to use it when the cupcakes are still slightly warm; the tool cuts easier and cleaner.

Rainbow Dust Edible Sparkles Silk Starlight Pink Sky
Rainbow Dust Edible Sparkles Silk Starlight Pink Sky
Offered by The Vanilla Valley

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed for the finishing touch..., 2 Jun. 2012
So glad I got this. A wonderful pale, shimmering rose pink. Bushes on very nicely and a great finishing touch on my cupcakes

Sweetly Does It Assorted Paper Cake Cases - Pack of 250
Sweetly Does It Assorted Paper Cake Cases - Pack of 250

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right..., 2 Jun. 2012
These cases are fantastic! Five designs of 50 each, they come in a surdy plastic tube to keep them tidy. Perfect size for a decent cupcake... not too small, like some Fairy cake cases. They do lose their colour somewhat during baking, but I feel that is only to be expected. Will definitly be ordering more!