Profile for Peter Roe > Reviews

Content by Peter Roe

Peter Roe

Character Building Doctor Who Dalek Spaceship Set
Character Building Doctor Who Dalek Spaceship Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Daleks and Lego-Like bricks what's not to like?, 16 Sept. 2013
This is a Dalek set... Daleks are like the coolest scariest aliens to ever threaten the planet... If you like Lego and like Daleks then this is a no brainer especially at this low price. As a stocking filler of birthday gift it's perfect. The good thing about Character Building Bricks are that they are well made... Personally I don't mix them with my Lego but I wouldn't be upset if they got mixed. The quality of brick is far superior to the softer plastic used by Mega Blocks. It makes for a tighter construction that stays together... I like this model....

SainSonic SSZ-200B UNIVERSAL 3D Rechargeable Infrared Active Shutter Glasses For Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Sharp 3D HDTVs *Newest Version in BLACK*

5.0 out of 5 stars 3D USB Rechargeable on a budget!!!, 16 Sept. 2013
Panasonsick want to charge me three times as much for a very similar product that doesn't recharge via USB. As far as I can tell the viewing experience is indiscernable from Panasonic's own unit. I need more glasses fro my extra family coming round for the 3D Doctor Who in November... I tried one pair and I am going on line to order some more right now!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2014 7:41 AM GMT

Pokemon White 2 (Nintendo DS)
Pokemon White 2 (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Rush Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Pokemon Right 2!, 16 Sept. 2013
OK... The Pokemon franchise ticks onwards and if you have missed the Pokemon boat so far then this is as good a place as any to get on. Playability is good and you start at a low level and progress nicely. A frustration if you are used to Pearl, Diamond or Platinum is the lack of a logbook that tells you what you have done in your previous sessions and that can be a problem in a game this vast. There are lots of story plots and twists, lots to keep you occupied and you can play through it like my 8 year old very fast and say I've done it... Or you can take your time talk to people, get the bonuses and get the items, grow your Pokemon, get the Legendaries and finally start to beat your kids at their own game (Maniacal laugh!). They got me started with the DS and theis Pokemon obsession so they only have themselves to blame, we had a great summer swapping Pokemon and doing some of the linked games and battles... Fun stuff, good value for money. Roll on X and Y!