Profile for Gracie May > Reviews

Content by Gracie May

Gracie May

30 Minutes to a Wordpress Website - The ULTIMATE Step-By-Step Guide for Beginners to Create a Website With Wordpress in as Little as 30 Minutes!
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wordpress Tutorial, 19 Dec 2012
Eric has written a fantstic book. Thats about all I need to say here! The book title says it all and inside you will find all the instructions, tips and techniques you need to get a great looking wordpress website up and running online.

There are some good resources to tap into included in the book, but best of all your getting step by step guidance from not only a good author but from a successful online entrepreneur who has over 30 successful websites built with the same platform.

Grab it, read it, do it. You wont be disappointed!

The Quest for Nobility (Book 1, Rule of Otharia series) (The Rule of Otharia series)
Price: 1.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Twins batte for reputation!, 29 April 2012
Twins have had their names and reputations tarnished and they're fighting to deal with this and a power crazed cousin. Reminded of the Game of Thrones books which are brilliant and so is this!

This book actually covers a lot of genres. I found it in the fantasy section but it could easily be ranked just as high in both the thriller and supernatural genres which is great for the author and us readers. Set on another planet however makes it easy to see why it is a fantasy. There's some good development of characters in the book too which always helps readers and myself stay engaged, which I'm sure it will with you too.

I think this is the first in the series so it will be interesting to see where it goes. Although different in many ways there's another great book thats the first of a series and has the potential to develop even further like this Rowan - The Golden Orchid Part 1 (Fantasy Paranormal Romance Witches) (The Rowan Series)

Overall a good read and you should ceryainly give it a read!

The Mongoliad: Book One (The Foreworld Saga) (The Mongoliad Cycle Book 1)
The Mongoliad: Book One (The Foreworld Saga) (The Mongoliad Cycle Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 29 April 2012
This book has me gripped from the start. The early introduction of our main female character, Cnan, had me reading this the minute I purchased and the intelligent writing had images rushing through my mind.

Actually reminded me of Conn Igguldens books on Genghis Khan which is certainly no bad comparison. The descriptive writing also reminded me of these Rowan - The Golden Orchid Part 1 (Fantasy Paranormal Romance Witches) (The Rowan Series)

A great read and glad I purchased.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2012 11:17 AM BST

Breeding Cycle (The Kategan Alphas, #1) (paranormal erotica)
Breeding Cycle (The Kategan Alphas, #1) (paranormal erotica)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Steamy From The Start, 27 April 2012
I haven't read all the book yet, but it has been pretty powerful from the start. Paranormal romance? Perhaps paranormal soft core. There was sex right from the start and I was hoping for a little more mystery before it goes into 'juicy' detail.

For paranormal stuff I like books like Rowan - The Golden Orchid Part 1 (Fantasy Paranormal Romance Witches) (The Rowan Series)

But this book certainly has me wanting to read more. I imgaine the paranormal storyline will show through the more I read.

As for grammatical errors they dont bother me so much. Thats not what I read a book for. Of course if there were hideous spelling mistakes then maybe I'd complain but this book is good and doesnt have any major errors for me personally. I like it!