Profile for David Johnson > Reviews

Content by David Johnson

David Johnson "El Burrito" (Buenos Aires)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Braun Satin Hair 7 HD770 Colour Dryer
Braun Satin Hair 7 HD770 Colour Dryer
Offered by SMDIRECT UK
Price: 41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 29 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a top quality hairdryer and comes with a terrific array of different fittings,. This is ideal for those who enjoy employing advanced grooming techniques and it has allowed me to style my hair in a number of different ways for a night out.
I have also noticed that it assists in reducing the amount of breakage I tend to experience when drying my hair.
I highly recommend this.

Planet Waves PW-CT-12 NS Micro Headstock Tuner
Planet Waves PW-CT-12 NS Micro Headstock Tuner
Price: 13.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate, 29 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm really pleased with this. Small and compact I find it tunes really accurately to a number of tunes different tunings.
In the past I've found that a lot of headstock tuners lose their accuracy quickly and you end up spending a lot of time flitting between notes. Not so with this nifty little piece of kit. Highly recommended.

Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Melamine Bowl and Cutlery Set (White)
Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Melamine Bowl and Cutlery Set (White)
Price: 7.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 19 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Solid plastic with a really pretty little design in the middle. My little niece really loves this and the spoon and fork are perfect for babies just getting to grips with using utensils. Ideal for a Christmas stocking filler or Birthday gift.

Wheels on the Bus Bedtime
Wheels on the Bus Bedtime
by Deryn Edwards
Edition: Audio CD

3.0 out of 5 stars Sends you to sleep, 19 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I guess this collection of children's songs does pretty much what it sets out to do. The instrumental tracks are simple and pretty imaginative but they do have the habit of sending my little niece off to sleep!

The Book of Common Prayer: The Texts of 1549, 1559, and 1662 (Oxford World's Classics)
by Brian Cummings
Price: 7.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard, 19 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a comprehensive yet slightly bland production of The Book of Common Prayer. There is a useful notes section at the beginning which gives some interesting insight into some of the works that the dedicated reader will find useful. However I think this would have been more useful if it had accompanied the prayers themselves. I will be using this as a reference book and little else.

Russell Hobbs 19143 Heritage Kettle - 1.8 Litre - Metallic Purple
Russell Hobbs 19143 Heritage Kettle - 1.8 Litre - Metallic Purple
Price: 39.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Brew me one up!, 19 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I absolutely love this kettle! Since I've had this people have been commenting on its terrific style - it really stands out in the kitchen and the colour is absolutely beautiful.
It also boils quickly and efficiently. I would recommend this to anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2014 11:31 AM BST

Stylfile Nipper Clipper Baby Nail Clipper
Stylfile Nipper Clipper Baby Nail Clipper
Price: 7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As those with young babies will testify cutting nails can become a real trauma. This cracking little piece of kit makes the whole process painless and my little one hardly notices anything going on now. It's small and compact and fits comfortably into bathroom wash bags. A really worthwhile investment for those with young babies.

Wheels on the Bus Singalong
Wheels on the Bus Singalong

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 23 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is great fun. The songs are vibrant and engaging for children. My niece really enjoys having this on in the car; the book is well-presented and can be used to develop the skills of early readers. Highly recommended.

Mr Men Stories Volume 2 (Vintage Beeb)
Mr Men Stories Volume 2 (Vintage Beeb)
by Roger Hargreaves
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 5.54

2.0 out of 5 stars A dose of nostalgia, 23 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A a massive fan of the Mr. Men series on television I remember getting this years ago and listening to it religiously before bedtimes. After all these years Arthur Lowe's laconic delivery retains all of its allure but I'm afraid this is only for adults looking backwards.
My kids find his style boring and lose focus very quickly. A simple measuring stick is that they haven't asked for it to be put on again since listening to it once in the car. This is a shame as they are big fans of the books.
It would have been better to get in a voice that modern children recognise and give the series a revamp.

Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi+) Monthly Pack - 140 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi+) Monthly Pack - 140 Nappies
Price: 18.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a glove!!!, 24 May 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really love these. The clasp fits really well and causes no rubbing or irritation at all. The absorption of the liner is absolutely brilliant and causes the minimum of irritation to your baby. I recommend these to any young mother.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17